I would like to plan a day trip from London (by bus/train).
Between Oxford-Bicester Village vs Bath-Swindon Outlet, which one would you choose?
This will be my 3rd trip to England after 10 years (obvioulsly I forgot almost everything!) and this will be my friend's first trip. She asked me to handle everything.
I have been to Bath (Bath is beautiful!) and Oxford before but I have never been to both, Bicester Village and Swindon Outlet so I am not sure which one is a good option for shopping.
We will be visiting Cheshire Oaks outlet as well a week before that
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 2 Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Central London
- 3 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 4 Plan Italy trip
- 5 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 6 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 7 Train from Rome to Naples
- 8 http://glycematefacts.com/zetaclear/
- 9 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 10 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 11 Spain to Morocco
- 12 Sardinia, Italy
- 13 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 14 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 15 3 days in Beaune / Dijon...any tips/recos?
- 16 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 17 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 18 Lisbon to Porto by train
- 19 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 20 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 21 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 22 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 23 Lake Garda- Italy
- 24 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 25 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
Oxford-Bicester Village vs Bath-Swindon Outlet (day trip from London)