I would like to plan a day trip from London (by bus/train).
Between Oxford-Bicester Village vs Bath-Swindon Outlet, which one would you choose?
This will be my 3rd trip to England after 10 years (obvioulsly I forgot almost everything!) and this will be my friend's first trip. She asked me to handle everything.
I have been to Bath (Bath is beautiful!) and Oxford before but I have never been to both, Bicester Village and Swindon Outlet so I am not sure which one is a good option for shopping.
We will be visiting Cheshire Oaks outlet as well a week before that
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 4 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 5 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 6 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 7 Cordoba or Granada?
- 8 River Boat Cruise
- 9 Munich, Germany
- 10 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 11 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 12 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 13 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 14 Amalfi or Positano
- 15 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 16 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 17 First Time Europe Trip
- 18 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 19 St Andrews advice
- 20 Guided tours or drive yourself? - Scotland
- 21 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 22 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 23 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 24 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 25 Hostel Advice
Oxford-Bicester Village vs Bath-Swindon Outlet (day trip from London)