I would like to plan a day trip from London (by bus/train).
Between Oxford-Bicester Village vs Bath-Swindon Outlet, which one would you choose?
This will be my 3rd trip to England after 10 years (obvioulsly I forgot almost everything!) and this will be my friend's first trip. She asked me to handle everything.
I have been to Bath (Bath is beautiful!) and Oxford before but I have never been to both, Bicester Village and Swindon Outlet so I am not sure which one is a good option for shopping.
We will be visiting Cheshire Oaks outlet as well a week before that
Oxford-Bicester Village vs Bath-Swindon Outlet (day trip from London)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 3 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 4 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 5 London neighborhood suggestions
- 6 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 7 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 14 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 15 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 16 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 17 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 18 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 19 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 22 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 23 german rail ticket question
- 24 Tipping in Greece
- 25 Fashion for larger man?