I would like to plan a day trip from London (by bus/train).
Between Oxford-Bicester Village vs Bath-Swindon Outlet, which one would you choose?
This will be my 3rd trip to England after 10 years (obvioulsly I forgot almost everything!) and this will be my friend's first trip. She asked me to handle everything.
I have been to Bath (Bath is beautiful!) and Oxford before but I have never been to both, Bicester Village and Swindon Outlet so I am not sure which one is a good option for shopping.
We will be visiting Cheshire Oaks outlet as well a week before that
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 2 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 3 Budapest on a budget
- 4 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 5 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 6 Norfolk base
- 7 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 8 http://anradrol.com/jack-hammer-xl/
- 9 Renting bed linens and towels
- 10 Italy for the first time
- 11 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 12 Calling home from abroad
- 13 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 14 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 15 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 16 20 free days of Europe
- 17 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 18 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 19 Our European adventures
- 20 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 21 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 22 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 23 Spain Trip Report
- 24 CDG international flight
- 25 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
Oxford-Bicester Village vs Bath-Swindon Outlet (day trip from London)