I would like to plan a day trip from London (by bus/train).
Between Oxford-Bicester Village vs Bath-Swindon Outlet, which one would you choose?
This will be my 3rd trip to England after 10 years (obvioulsly I forgot almost everything!) and this will be my friend's first trip. She asked me to handle everything.
I have been to Bath (Bath is beautiful!) and Oxford before but I have never been to both, Bicester Village and Swindon Outlet so I am not sure which one is a good option for shopping.
We will be visiting Cheshire Oaks outlet as well a week before that
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 2 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 3 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 4 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 5 Scotland in December
- 6 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 9 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 10 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 11 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 14 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 17 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 18 10 days in London in early December
- 19 Iceland
- 20 Greece
- 21 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 22 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 23 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 24 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 25 Berlin to ?
Oxford-Bicester Village vs Bath-Swindon Outlet (day trip from London)