I would like to plan a day trip from London (by bus/train).
Between Oxford-Bicester Village vs Bath-Swindon Outlet, which one would you choose?
This will be my 3rd trip to England after 10 years (obvioulsly I forgot almost everything!) and this will be my friend's first trip. She asked me to handle everything.
I have been to Bath (Bath is beautiful!) and Oxford before but I have never been to both, Bicester Village and Swindon Outlet so I am not sure which one is a good option for shopping.
We will be visiting Cheshire Oaks outlet as well a week before that
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 2 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 3 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 6 Swiss Travel Pass
- 7 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 8 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 9 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 12 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 13 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 14 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 15 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 16 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 17 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 18 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 19 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 22 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Acropolis Athens
- 25 Versailles
Oxford-Bicester Village vs Bath-Swindon Outlet (day trip from London)