I would like to plan a day trip from London (by bus/train).
Between Oxford-Bicester Village vs Bath-Swindon Outlet, which one would you choose?
This will be my 3rd trip to England after 10 years (obvioulsly I forgot almost everything!) and this will be my friend's first trip. She asked me to handle everything.
I have been to Bath (Bath is beautiful!) and Oxford before but I have never been to both, Bicester Village and Swindon Outlet so I am not sure which one is a good option for shopping.
We will be visiting Cheshire Oaks outlet as well a week before that
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 2 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 3 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 4 Switzerland
- 5 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 6 Questions about Polish sights
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 10 If you had to choose one......
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Ireland travel passport question
- 13 Italy
- 14 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 15 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 16 Revised itinerary for italy
- 17 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 18 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 19 Biarritz family holiday
- 20 Lisbon hotel
- 21 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 22 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 25 4 Days in Tuscany
Oxford-Bicester Village vs Bath-Swindon Outlet (day trip from London)