I would like to plan a day trip from London (by bus/train).
Between Oxford-Bicester Village vs Bath-Swindon Outlet, which one would you choose?
This will be my 3rd trip to England after 10 years (obvioulsly I forgot almost everything!) and this will be my friend's first trip. She asked me to handle everything.
I have been to Bath (Bath is beautiful!) and Oxford before but I have never been to both, Bicester Village and Swindon Outlet so I am not sure which one is a good option for shopping.
We will be visiting Cheshire Oaks outlet as well a week before that
Oxford-Bicester Village vs Bath-Swindon Outlet (day trip from London)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Group Operators
- 2 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 3 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 4 I went to Paris in June
- 5 Italy things to do?
- 6 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 7 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 8 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 9 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 10 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 11 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 12 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 13 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 14 Self-driving tips for France
- 15 Does this sound feasible?
- 16 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 17 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 18 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 19 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 20 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 21 How to make this adventure work?
- 22 Eating in University cafeterias
- 23 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 24 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 25 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??