I would like to plan a day trip from London (by bus/train).
Between Oxford-Bicester Village vs Bath-Swindon Outlet, which one would you choose?
This will be my 3rd trip to England after 10 years (obvioulsly I forgot almost everything!) and this will be my friend's first trip. She asked me to handle everything.
I have been to Bath (Bath is beautiful!) and Oxford before but I have never been to both, Bicester Village and Swindon Outlet so I am not sure which one is a good option for shopping.
We will be visiting Cheshire Oaks outlet as well a week before that
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 2 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 3 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 4 Enjoying England for a year!
- 5 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 6 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 7 My First Trip to Europe...
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 9 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 10 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 11 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 12 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 13 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 14 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 15 We are back!
- 16 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 17 Our time in Rome
- 18 Europe itinerary review
- 19 European Travel in March
- 20 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 23 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 24 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 25 Greece Itinerary
Oxford-Bicester Village vs Bath-Swindon Outlet (day trip from London)