I would like to plan a day trip from London (by bus/train).
Between Oxford-Bicester Village vs Bath-Swindon Outlet, which one would you choose?
This will be my 3rd trip to England after 10 years (obvioulsly I forgot almost everything!) and this will be my friend's first trip. She asked me to handle everything.
I have been to Bath (Bath is beautiful!) and Oxford before but I have never been to both, Bicester Village and Swindon Outlet so I am not sure which one is a good option for shopping.
We will be visiting Cheshire Oaks outlet as well a week before that
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 3 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 4 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 5 Globus Iberian Tour
- 6 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 7 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 8 Windsor Castle
- 9 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 10 Spain: train/rental car help
- 11 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 12 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 13 Private Guide in Lyon
- 14 Salzburg itinerary review
- 15 Paris in November
- 16 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 17 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 18 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 19 Shorts in South of France?
- 20 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 21 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 22 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 25 Bath/Cotswolds
Oxford-Bicester Village vs Bath-Swindon Outlet (day trip from London)