My husband and I will be in London Oct 8-11 and interested in a personal day tour in Oxford and then touring/driving around the Cotswolds.
Is it crazy to rent a car in london, drive to oxford, go on 2-3 hour personal tour, then drive to the cotswolds to just drive around and get a glimpse of the scenery. Then drive back to London??
If we take the train we would need to rent a car in oxford and I'm not sure that makes sense either!
I can't find a tour from london that only goes to oxford and cotswolds.
Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 2 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 3 Cambridge in May
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 6 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 7 Dog friendly hotels
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Self drive tour companies
- 10 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 11 Madrid/Lisbon
- 12 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 15 Day trips around Vienna
- 16 Greek fuel cost
- 17 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 18 Killarney
- 19 Walking itinerary in England?
- 20 First time in Bulgaria
- 21 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 24 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 25 8ish days Zurich to Como...