My husband and I will be in London Oct 8-11 and interested in a personal day tour in Oxford and then touring/driving around the Cotswolds.
Is it crazy to rent a car in london, drive to oxford, go on 2-3 hour personal tour, then drive to the cotswolds to just drive around and get a glimpse of the scenery. Then drive back to London??
If we take the train we would need to rent a car in oxford and I'm not sure that makes sense either!
I can't find a tour from london that only goes to oxford and cotswolds.
Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist : Norton Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 Norton 24*7
- 2 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 3 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 4 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 5 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 6 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 7 Graz in January
- 8 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 9 Threat Level in UK
- 10 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 11 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 12 Itinery help Crete
- 13 London Hotel - Different Request
- 14 Iceland trip report!
- 15 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 16 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 17 Sun loungers and parasols
- 18 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 19 3 nights in Madrid
- 20 Malaga Spain
- 21 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 22 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 23 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 24 TIM in FCO - update
- 25 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou