My husband and I will be in London Oct 8-11 and interested in a personal day tour in Oxford and then touring/driving around the Cotswolds.
Is it crazy to rent a car in london, drive to oxford, go on 2-3 hour personal tour, then drive to the cotswolds to just drive around and get a glimpse of the scenery. Then drive back to London??
If we take the train we would need to rent a car in oxford and I'm not sure that makes sense either!
I can't find a tour from london that only goes to oxford and cotswolds.
Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Country Estate Hotel in England
- 2 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 3 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 4 Greece and Italy Combo
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 6 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 7 Final Four
- 8 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 9 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 10 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 11 Which city order makes most sense?
- 12 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 13 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 14 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 15 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 16 Valencia, Spain
- 17 Restaurants in Spain
- 18 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 19 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 20 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 Transportation Question Italy
- 23 Help with basic itinerary
- 24 Short Trip to Paris
- 25 Greece and Italy Combo