We are driving through Asturias and would like to visit these towns. If we were to stay overnight in one of the three, which one would be the best choice? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 2 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 7 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 8 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 9 Lake Como,Italy
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 12 Traveling in Belgium
- 13 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 14 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 15 Train travel to and from Paris
- 16 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 17 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 18 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 19 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 22 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 23 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 24 Language to use in Belgium
- 25 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)