Hi all -
We are sooo excited about our trip to Austria in late May! Thanks so much for all your help on this board; I've got pages and pages of your posts printed and well-highlighted
I'm already looking at the classical performance schedule, since I'd really like to experience the "scene" at least once (though it will be a drag for DH - perhaps the "standing-room" option at the staatsoper will be a good compromise). We will most likely try to see the Vienna Boys' Choir mass and more Mozart in Salzburg, as well.
Anyway, I'm overwhelmed by all the options (nice position to be in, though!). Does anyone have any opinions about these venues/shows? I think I'd enjoy all of them, but DH can probably only endure one
- The Flying Dutchman, Wagner
- Roberto Devereux, Donizetti
- La Clemenza di Tito, Mozart
- Don Quixote, Bolshoi-choreographed ballet
- Il Seraglio, Mozart
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, Sondheim (no idea if it's in German or English)
- The Sound of Music (will that be extremely cheesy?)
Theater an der Wien (part of the Wiener Festwochen):
- La Traviata, Verdi; soloist Deborah Warner
Any and all comments appreciated. Thanks again for all your help already!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트주소▤생중계바카라
- 2 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 3 카지노베이주소■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ダ아시안카지노
- 4 Murren to Prague
- 5 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 6 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 7 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 Sintra
- 10 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 11 Venice Bell Tower
- 12 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 15 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 16 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 17 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 Kayaking in Avignon
- 20 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 21 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 22 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 25 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
Hi all -