I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
overstaying visa in UK
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 2 Venice - boats on canals
- 3 ITALY
- 4 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 5 Paris first then where?
- 6 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 7 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 10 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 11 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 12 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 13 Akrotiri Tours
- 14 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 15 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 16 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 17 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 18 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 19 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 20 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 21 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 22 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 23 Northern Spain
- 24 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 25 London hotel tax is 20%