I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 2 What one thing in Paris?
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 5 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 6 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 7 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 11 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 12 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 13 Holiday in Austria
- 14 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 17 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 18 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 19 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 20 Retiring to Southern France
- 21 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 24 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 25 Brief trip report Naples