I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 2 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 3 Best location to stay in Seville
- 4 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 5 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 6 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 7 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 8 How to rent a car...
- 9 Andalucia to Madrid
- 10 Crete - Short Island Cruises from/return Crete
- 11 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 12 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 13 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 14 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 17 Small-group day tours from London?
- 18 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 19 tuscan wine tour
- 20 Izmir to Istanbul
- 21 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 22 Long Weekend in Scotland for Edinburgh Fringe
- 23 Who owns the Alhambra? ...calling all history buffs
- 24 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 25 Hiking from Geneva to Rome!