I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 2 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 3 Amsterdam and...?
- 4 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 5 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 6 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 7 US foods not available in the UK
- 8 Andalucia Spain
- 9 Whistle stop family road trip
- 10 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 13 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 14 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 15 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 16 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 17 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 18 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 19 Driving in Italy
- 20 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 21 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 22 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 24 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 25 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017