I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe First Timers
- 2 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 3 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 4 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 5 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 8 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 9 Iceland for Nine Days
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 14 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 15 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 16 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 17 Rome or Venice first
- 18 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 19 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 20 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 21 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 22 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 23 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 24 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 25 3 day trip to iceland