I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Oyster, 2For1, Travel Card--Help!
- 2 Visit Saint Rita Shrine in Cascia Italy
- 3 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 4 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 5 German Train travel
- 6 ROME!!!
- 7 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 8 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 9 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 10 Christmas in Italy!!!
- 11 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 12 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 13 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 14 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 15 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 16 please revew provence agenda
- 17 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 18 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 19 Tuscany Help
- 20 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 21 walking tours/ personalguides in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Copenhagen
- 22 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 23 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 24 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 25 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre