I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 2 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 3 Train/Subway Questions
- 4 British Airways hand luggage - how strict are they on measurements?
- 5 Our Next Europe Trip
- 6 8 days in southern Italy - best way to visit Pompeii and Naples
- 7 South Florida, Transatlantic cruise, Berlin, Gorlitz and Dresden and Poland
- 8 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 9 Cloest Rome train station to FCO
- 10 too many London hotels!
- 11 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 12 Suggestions on traveling from Palermo, Sicily to Munich, Germany
- 13 France -2 weeks Itinerary critique
- 14 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 15 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 16 Paris hotels
- 17 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 18 Experienced Paris-philes: what neighborhood do you prefer to stay in?
- 19 Hotels in Serbia?
- 20 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 21 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 22 14-16 days - where to fly in/out?
- 23 What to Wear in Scotland
- 24 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 25 transport changes in Prague