I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 2 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 3 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 4 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 5 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 6 Car rental insurance woes
- 7 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 10 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 11 Edinburgh and Scotland experts—comments on itinerary (beta version!)
- 12 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 13 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 14 12 Days in Italy
- 15 Paris recommendations?
- 16 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 17 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 18 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 19 Amalfi and Tuscany for 20th anniversary trip
- 20 Umbria and Piedmont
- 21 Norway Fjords
- 22 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 23 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 24 Car and Driver in Italy
- 25 Le Marche Research Help