I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
overstaying visa in UK
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 2 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 3 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 4 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 5 ABOUT SPAIN
- 6 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 7 Iceland lodging costs July
- 8 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 9 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 10 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 11 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 12 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 13 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 14 Hotels in old Rome
- 15 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 16 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 17 Mont St. Michele?
- 18 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 19 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 20 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 21 Where salsa dancing in barcelona?
- 22 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 23 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 24 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 25 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?