I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 2 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 3 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 4 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 5 Advice---Milan Roadtrip to Barcelona
- 6 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 7 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 8 헬로카지노／／【ＡkＡ8８9。Ｃ0M】／／헬로카지노
- 9 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 10 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 11 air conditioning
- 12 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 13 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 14 Cycling in France- North to South
- 15 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 16 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 17 train connections in the UK
- 18 Northern Germany
- 19 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 20 Barcelona Itinerary
- 21 St. Petersburg plus
- 22 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 23 Strasbourg or Obernai?
- 24 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens