I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
overstaying visa in UK
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 2 London tube
- 3 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 4 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 5 Zurich, Switzerland
- 6 Day trip from London to Paris
- 7 Europe in 21 days
- 8 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 9 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 10 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 11 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 12 one last portugal car rental question
- 13 Venice
- 14 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 15 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 16 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 17 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 20 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 21 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 22 Hotel in Venice
- 23 Day trip on the Rhine
- 24 Avignon to London?
- 25 Swiss rail passes