I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG airport and connection time
- 2 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 5 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 6 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 7 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 8 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 9 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 10 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 11 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 12 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 13 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 14 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 If you had to choose one......
- 17 Where to buy Saffron?
- 18 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 19 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 22 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 23 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 24 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 25 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands