I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
overstaying visa in UK
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Monet in Normandy
- 2 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 3 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 4 London visit
- 5 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 6 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 9 Three days in Spain
- 10 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 11 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 12 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 13 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 14 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 15 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 16 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 17 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 18 21 Days in Central Europe
- 19 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 20 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 21 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 22 best time to book accommodation
- 23 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 24 Oktoberfest reservations
- 25 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?