I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in France
- 2 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 3 English Countryside
- 4 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 5 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 6 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 7 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 8 Vienna or Budapest?
- 9 Rome
- 10 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 11 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 12 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 13 Munich
- 14 Need help in travel planning
- 15 Paris---baguette question???
- 16 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 17 Portugal itinerary help
- 18 Puglia or La Langhe
- 19 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 20 Booking hotels before trains
- 21 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 22 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 23 Visiting Spain in January
- 24 Italy/Greece with kids
- 25 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich