I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 2 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 3 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 4 French Prem Train Fares
- 5 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 6 Northern Spain
- 7 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 8 Shoppingin Spain
- 9 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 10 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 11 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 12 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 13 Dublin to Dingle?
- 14 London-Paris solo trip
- 15 To Hampton Court Palace
- 16 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 17 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 18 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 19 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 20 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 21 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 22 venice to lucca by car
- 23 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 24 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 25 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)