I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
overstaying visa in UK
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 2 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 3 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 4 SIM card for eastern europe
- 5 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 6 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 7 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 8 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 9 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 10 London visit
- 11 Monet in Normandy
- 12 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 13 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 14 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 15 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 16 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 17 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 18 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 19 No points in Paris .....
- 20 Small group for Colosseum
- 21 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 22 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 23 Three days in Spain
- 24 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 25 Getting from London to Southhampton