I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
overstaying visa in UK
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 4 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 5 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 11 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 12 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 13 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 14 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 15 A full week in The Netherlands
- 16 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 19 Apartments in Rome
- 20 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 21 Prague - must see
- 22 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 23 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 24 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia