I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 4 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 5 Andalucia itinerary help
- 6 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 7 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 13 How to rent a car
- 14 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 15 Day trips from Florence
- 16 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 17 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 18 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Perugia
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 May get together in Paris
- 23 Paris in September
- 24 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 25 First time in Bulgaria