I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
overstaying visa in UK
- 1 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 2 Euro Train
- 3 One more last question on Bayeux
- 4 When to visit Provence updated info
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Three for the road
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 9 Berlin
- 10 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 11 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 12 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 13 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 14 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 15 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 How early to get to CDG
- 18 Venice in Jan
- 19 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 20 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 21 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 22 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 23 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 "The Roman Guy" for tours?