I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Astrologer +91-7827738197 Love Affair Problem Solution Specialist BaBa Ji
- 2 Flamenco in Madrid
- 3 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 4 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 5 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 6 London - Home Depot
- 7 The Different Methods To Creating Attraction
- 8 This informative article brings out one distinctive
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 11 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 12 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 13 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 14 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 15 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 16 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 17 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 18 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 19 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 20 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 21 Enjoying England for a year!
- 22 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 23 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 24 gare de nord
- 25 Day Trip from Lausanne