I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
overstaying visa in UK
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 2 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 3 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 4 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 5 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 6 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 7 Spending money in Italy?
- 8 Passport Delays
- 9 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 10 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 11 Train from Copenhagen to Stockholm; Best site to book and when?
- 12 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 13 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 14 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 15 British English
- 16 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 17 Spain for 7 days
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay
- 20 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 21 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 22 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 23 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 24 Brugge photo on Bing
- 25 A town in France for a month