I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 4 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 5 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 6 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 7 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 8 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 9 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 10 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 11 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 12 Stroller in Europe
- 13 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 14 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 15 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 16 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 17 Car rental leaving Rome
- 18 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 19 Why Not Helsinki?
- 20 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 21 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 22 Transportation from Malpensa to Stresa
- 23 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 24 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 25 London Travelcard vs oyster card