I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 2 Lisbon
- 3 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 4 Car insurance in Iceland
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 9 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 10 Scotland - We're Here!
- 11 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 12 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 13 Cappadocia in June
- 14 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 17 Krakow
- 18 Amsterdam
- 19 Travelling Iceland
- 20 Moscow Favorites
- 21 Couscous
- 22 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 23 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 24 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 25 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants