I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 2 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 3 Italy, Spain and France
- 4 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 5 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 6 Paris-Best to visit end of October.. or during Christmas time?
- 7 Tell me about the Dupleix Metro stop area of Paris
- 8 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 9 Tell me about the metro Dupleix area of Paris
- 10 Montpellier - A few questions
- 11 My summer in Paris
- 12 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 13 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 14 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 15 November in Greece
- 16 Valencia Oct 6-8 Swim in Sea?
- 17 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 18 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 19 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 20 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 21 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 22 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 23 Dingle Slea Head Tour or Coastline Tour
- 24 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 25 Relaxing in Costa Brava