I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 2 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 3 Venice
- 4 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 5 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 6 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 7 help with Italy itinerary
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 11 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 14 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 15 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 16 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 17 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 18 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 19 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 21 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 23 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 24 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 25 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!