I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 2 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 3 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 4 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 5 Cornwall and Germany
- 6 Rome
- 7 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 8 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 9 Visiting the Scilly Islands
- 10 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 11 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 12 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 13 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Cars in France
- 15 Gtg during Christmastime?
- 16 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 17 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 18 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 19 Car and Driver to Tour the Baltics?
- 20 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 21 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 22 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 23 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 24 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 25 Rhodes love it or hate it?