My cell phone will not work in Ireland. I would like to purchase one for the trip but just discussed Shannon airport, where we will fly in and out of, does not sell them. I don't want to drive around searching for the right shop in Ennis where we will first be to locate one. Any ideas? Or can I purchase one here in US which will definitely work in Ireland? Thanks.
Overseas Cell Phone-Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 2 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 3 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 4 flea markets in France
- 5 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 6 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 7 I need a haircut
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 10 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 11 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 12 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 13 Madrid apartments
- 14 London neighborhood suggestions
- 15 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 16 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 17 Timing a river cruise
- 18 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 19 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 20 We Need a Pact
- 21 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 22 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 23 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 24 Tipping in Greece
- 25 Honeymooning in Europe