Have never been to these places. Have not used European trains in 40 years!!! But it seems they are our best bet to go from Budapest to Krakow, then Krakow to Prague. I am having great difficulty "navigating" the train websites for a 2 bed sleeping car arrangement. Can you give me some insight on how and when to book this. We leave in early October. Thanks for any help
Overnight trains- Budapest-Krakow-Prague- Help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 2 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 3 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 4 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 5 Monet in Normandy
- 6 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 7 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 8 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 9 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 10 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 11 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 12 7 Nights in Paris
- 13 Gargano Promontory
- 14 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 15 Santorini
- 16 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 17 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 18 Airport to Piraeus
- 19 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 20 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 21 Day trips from Seville
- 22 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 23 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 24 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 25 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?