Have never been to these places. Have not used European trains in 40 years!!! But it seems they are our best bet to go from Budapest to Krakow, then Krakow to Prague. I am having great difficulty "navigating" the train websites for a 2 bed sleeping car arrangement. Can you give me some insight on how and when to book this. We leave in early October. Thanks for any help
Overnight trains- Budapest-Krakow-Prague- Help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 2 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 3 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 4 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 5 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 6 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 7 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 8 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 9 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 10 Italian Lakes
- 11 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 12 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 13 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 14 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 15 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 16 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 17 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 18 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 19 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 20 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 21 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 22 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 23 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 24 Naxos in May
- 25 Tips for Chamonix in June?