next month we'll be taking the overnight train from Vienna to Venice. There is a stopover in Salzburg for about 90 minutes, starting around midnight. Two questions - 1) are we allowed to get off the train and come back on in these 90 minutes?, and 2) is there anything to see in Salzburg at midnight that is within walking distance of the train station. We will have a sleeper compartment, but I'll assume that if we are allowed to get off the train, we should take all of our belongings?
overnight train Vienna-Venice stopover in Salzburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Italy Spending Budget
- 4 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 5 Ireland or Scotland
- 6 Nice to the luberons
- 7 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 8 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 9 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 10 Cotswolds first time
- 11 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 12 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 13 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 14 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 15 Schengen rule made easy
- 16 Is using a backpack in Europe safe?
- 17 London hotel tax is 20%
- 18 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 19 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 20 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 21 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 22 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 23 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 24 Sorrento Advice Please
- 25 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions