next month we'll be taking the overnight train from Vienna to Venice. There is a stopover in Salzburg for about 90 minutes, starting around midnight. Two questions - 1) are we allowed to get off the train and come back on in these 90 minutes?, and 2) is there anything to see in Salzburg at midnight that is within walking distance of the train station. We will have a sleeper compartment, but I'll assume that if we are allowed to get off the train, we should take all of our belongings?
overnight train Vienna-Venice stopover in Salzburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 2 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 3 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 4 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 5 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 6 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 7 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 8 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 9 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 10 Help with a small island in Greece
- 11 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 12 When is it best to go to Iceland to see the northern lights?
- 13 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 14 International driving permit required in France?
- 15 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 18 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 19 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 22 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 23 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 24 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 25 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)