next month we'll be taking the overnight train from Vienna to Venice. There is a stopover in Salzburg for about 90 minutes, starting around midnight. Two questions - 1) are we allowed to get off the train and come back on in these 90 minutes?, and 2) is there anything to see in Salzburg at midnight that is within walking distance of the train station. We will have a sleeper compartment, but I'll assume that if we are allowed to get off the train, we should take all of our belongings?
overnight train Vienna-Venice stopover in Salzburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 2 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 3 Needing to re-enter Norway without processed visa
- 4 Help! Four day Malta itinerary...
- 5 Non Touristy things to do in Paris
- 6 Looking for Advice on Canary Island Cruises
- 7 24 hours in Vienna - recommendations please
- 8 Self tours of Jewish Quarter Budapest
- 9 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 10 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 11 Article on Val d'Orcia, some lodging, some restaurants, summer festas
- 12 Norway Itinerary Help
- 13 alesund norway
- 14 hiking in Norway
- 15 Barcelona to San Sebastián etc....or???
- 16 Seville Day Trip - Cordoba or Ronda
- 17 Traveling for First time to Italy and Spain. NEED HELP!!
- 18 Gaucin, Spain - Driving
- 19 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 20 Best Dresden hotels & restaurants
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 B&B recommendations in Cotswolds or Chartwell area
- 23 Bicycle Prague to Berlin
- 24 San Sebastian
- 25 We are off to France again!!