My husband and I are set to travel to Paris and Rome this summer (July 15-29th). I still see that I cannot book an overnight train from Paris to Rome. Does anyone know when this will be up and running or should I make alternate plans? I'm a big planner and starting to worry a bit! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 2 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 3 Venice
- 4 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 5 London 2For1 question
- 6 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 9 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 10 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 11 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 13 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 14 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 15 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 16 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 17 Porto and vicinity
- 18 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 19 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 20 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 21 Norway fjord
- 22 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Italy
- 25 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy