My husband and I are set to travel to Paris and Rome this summer (July 15-29th). I still see that I cannot book an overnight train from Paris to Rome. Does anyone know when this will be up and running or should I make alternate plans? I'm a big planner and starting to worry a bit! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 2 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 3 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 4 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 5 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 6 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 7 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 8 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 9 Vatican tour
- 10 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 11 Day in Capri
- 12 alcazar question and seville advice
- 13 TSA Precheck
- 14 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 First visit to London
- 17 Paris travel help
- 18 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 19 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 22 Rome hotel
- 23 Villa in Italy
- 24 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 25 Help me make this possible!