My husband and I would like information on booking an overnight train reservation. The question is, which ticket do we choose so that we have one cabin by ourselves. The trenitalia site is very confusing in this regard. Do we pick the "posto doppio comparti. intero"? Again, we are looking for one cabin with one (for two person) or two beds by ourselves. Thanks so much for your assistance.
Overnight train from Rome to Taormina - acommodations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 5 5am arrival in Dublin
- 6 10 Hours in Brussels
- 7 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 8 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 9 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 12 Local Tour in Provence?
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 14 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 What are the best places to see in England
- 17 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 18 Transportation in Barcelona
- 19 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 20 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 21 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 24 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 25 Day trip from London to Paris