My husband and I would like information on booking an overnight train reservation. The question is, which ticket do we choose so that we have one cabin by ourselves. The trenitalia site is very confusing in this regard. Do we pick the "posto doppio comparti. intero"? Again, we are looking for one cabin with one (for two person) or two beds by ourselves. Thanks so much for your assistance.
Overnight train from Rome to Taormina - acommodations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I really want to stay in a hill top city?
- 2 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 3 Mandarijn Restaurant Amsterdam-A very good Chinese Restaurant
- 4 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 5 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 6 Vienna and side trips
- 7 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 8 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 9 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 10 Euro Travel Quiz #40 - Potpourri
- 11 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 12 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 13 Emilia Romagna Region
- 14 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Scottland for a day!
- 17 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 18 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 19 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 20 Portofino or Portovenere?
- 21 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 22 Provence planning
- 23 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 24 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 25 Back from Bologna, trip report