My husband and I would like information on booking an overnight train reservation. The question is, which ticket do we choose so that we have one cabin by ourselves. The trenitalia site is very confusing in this regard. Do we pick the "posto doppio comparti. intero"? Again, we are looking for one cabin with one (for two person) or two beds by ourselves. Thanks so much for your assistance.
Overnight train from Rome to Taormina - acommodations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 2 UK with Kids
- 3 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 4 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 5 Travel by train in Poland?
- 6 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 7 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 8 DVD players in France
- 9 Freising or Erding?
- 10 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 11 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 12 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 13 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 14 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 15 Shipping Suitcases from Ireland to Canada
- 16 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 17 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 18 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 19 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 20 Airb2b in Paris
- 21 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 22 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 23 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 24 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 25 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains