My husband and I would like information on booking an overnight train reservation. The question is, which ticket do we choose so that we have one cabin by ourselves. The trenitalia site is very confusing in this regard. Do we pick the "posto doppio comparti. intero"? Again, we are looking for one cabin with one (for two person) or two beds by ourselves. Thanks so much for your assistance.
Overnight train from Rome to Taormina - acommodations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 2 2 weeks in Spain
- 3 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 4 4 Months in Europe
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 7 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 8 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 9 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 10 Wines charted by flavor
- 11 Museum Pass
- 12 Central Europe itinerary
- 13 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 14 Arriving in Prague
- 15 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 16 France in October
- 17 Day trips out of Florence?
- 18 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 19 Venice; recommendations
- 20 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 21 48 hours to departure for Switzerland...questions on Swiss Pass
- 22 7 countries in a month
- 23 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 24 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 25 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?