My husband and I would like information on booking an overnight train reservation. The question is, which ticket do we choose so that we have one cabin by ourselves. The trenitalia site is very confusing in this regard. Do we pick the "posto doppio comparti. intero"? Again, we are looking for one cabin with one (for two person) or two beds by ourselves. Thanks so much for your assistance.
Overnight train from Rome to Taormina - acommodations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 3 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 4 driving in france with kids
- 5 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 6 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 9 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 12 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 15 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 16 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 17 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 18 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 19 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Which european city?
- 24 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 25 Skippered Charter Greece Islands