My husband and I would like information on booking an overnight train reservation. The question is, which ticket do we choose so that we have one cabin by ourselves. The trenitalia site is very confusing in this regard. Do we pick the "posto doppio comparti. intero"? Again, we are looking for one cabin with one (for two person) or two beds by ourselves. Thanks so much for your assistance.
Overnight train from Rome to Taormina - acommodations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Chopin Airport to Warsaw Central (by Bus or train?)
- 2 Cotswolds first time
- 3 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 4 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 5 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 6 Bibich Winery
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 9 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 10 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 11 Honeymoon Decision?
- 12 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 13 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 14 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 15 First Trip to Europe
- 16 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 17 Cornwall or Paris?
- 18 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 19 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 20 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 21 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 22 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 23 London hotel tax is 20%
- 24 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 25 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London