My husband and I would like information on booking an overnight train reservation. The question is, which ticket do we choose so that we have one cabin by ourselves. The trenitalia site is very confusing in this regard. Do we pick the "posto doppio comparti. intero"? Again, we are looking for one cabin with one (for two person) or two beds by ourselves. Thanks so much for your assistance.
Overnight train from Rome to Taormina - acommodations
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Travel by train or bus
- 5 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 6 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 9 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 first european holiday itinery
- 13 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 14 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 15 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 18 Cyprus in December
- 19 Cyprus photo gallery
- 20 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Which travel plan?
- 23 Florence in October
- 24 Family European winter holiday
- 25 Looking for a serviced apartment in York