My husband and I would like information on booking an overnight train reservation. The question is, which ticket do we choose so that we have one cabin by ourselves. The trenitalia site is very confusing in this regard. Do we pick the "posto doppio comparti. intero"? Again, we are looking for one cabin with one (for two person) or two beds by ourselves. Thanks so much for your assistance.
Overnight train from Rome to Taormina - acommodations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Scotland
- 2 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 3 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 4 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 5 Athens/Istanbul March
- 6 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 7 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 8 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 9 Dublin to Armagh?
- 10 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 11 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 12 Gite and/or agritourism
- 13 Apartment for family trip to London
- 14 Prebook B&Bs
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 17 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 18 Trains in Italy
- 19 20 days in Germany
- 20 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 21 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 22 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 23 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 24 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 25 French open