My husband and I would like information on booking an overnight train reservation. The question is, which ticket do we choose so that we have one cabin by ourselves. The trenitalia site is very confusing in this regard. Do we pick the "posto doppio comparti. intero"? Again, we are looking for one cabin with one (for two person) or two beds by ourselves. Thanks so much for your assistance.
Overnight train from Rome to Taormina - acommodations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 2 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 3 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 4 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 London Weekend
- 7 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 8 Dublin to Cashel
- 9 Sea side in Italy
- 10 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 11 Paris: Best Wine Bars
- 12 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 13 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 14 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 15 Help with Lucerne in April
- 16 Time required from CDG airport to Louvre Museum?
- 17 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 18 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 19 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 20 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 21 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 22 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 23 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 24 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 25 How do I divide my time up in Belgium