My husband and I would like information on booking an overnight train reservation. The question is, which ticket do we choose so that we have one cabin by ourselves. The trenitalia site is very confusing in this regard. Do we pick the "posto doppio comparti. intero"? Again, we are looking for one cabin with one (for two person) or two beds by ourselves. Thanks so much for your assistance.
Overnight train from Rome to Taormina - acommodations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 2 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 3 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 4 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 5 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 6 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 7 Travelling to France
- 8 Where to stay in London
- 9 25 days in Europe
- 10 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 11 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 12 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 13 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 14 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 15 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 16 Uk visa processing time
- 17 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 18 NZ Passport validity
- 19 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 20 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 21 Uk visa
- 22 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 23 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 24 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 25 22" or 24" for Europe trains?