I'm attempting to book an overnight train from Prague to Krakow on July 20, 2013 for 2 adults, 1 sixteen year old and 1 six year old. A 4 berth couchette would be great.
Unfortunately, I cannot seem to do this on https://www.cd.cz/eshop/. It won't let me for some reason. Is it too early to book this train ride?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 2 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 3 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 4 Choosing cruise excursion activities on Italy stops with kids
- 5 Scotland highland/islands agenda-please help, last minute dream trip
- 6 Puglia Experiences
- 7 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 8 2 nights in Dublin - B&B ideas
- 9 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 10 Short (a couple of hours) scenic walks in the north of Wales?
- 11 Font de Gaume-- what are our chances?
- 12 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 13 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 14 car rent in Italy - cost, excess, deposit
- 15 Top Chef Abruzzo! - A Week in an Italian Cooking School (+ Rome)
- 16 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 17 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 18 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 19 Relaxing destinations?
- 20 Valencia, Spain - A Study Abroad Experience
- 21 Help with a git in Alsace
- 22 Me, myself and Dordogne – 2 weeks in the Beautiful French Countryside
- 23 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 24 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 25 1 night in Split or Trogir