I'm attempting to book an overnight train from Prague to Krakow on July 20, 2013 for 2 adults, 1 sixteen year old and 1 six year old. A 4 berth couchette would be great.
Unfortunately, I cannot seem to do this on https://www.cd.cz/eshop/. It won't let me for some reason. Is it too early to book this train ride?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 2 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 3 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 4 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 5 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 6 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 7 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 8 Last minute trip to Capri
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 AMS Car Rental
- 11 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 12 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 13 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 14 Where to eat in Rome?
- 15 weekend from cologne germany
- 16 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 17 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 18 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 19 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 20 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 21 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 22 Milan and Lake Como
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 25 One week in Europe