I'm attempting to book an overnight train from Prague to Krakow on July 20, 2013 for 2 adults, 1 sixteen year old and 1 six year old. A 4 berth couchette would be great.
Unfortunately, I cannot seem to do this on https://www.cd.cz/eshop/. It won't let me for some reason. Is it too early to book this train ride?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID Protection
- 2 Paris to Ramstein
- 3 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 4 12 days europe
- 5 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 6 Beaches in Southern France
- 7 Amalfi coast
- 8 3 days to spend in europe
- 9 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 10 If you had four months...
- 11 3 days with a Swindon base
- 12 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 13 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 14 italy itinerary
- 15 Ravello to Paestum
- 16 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 17 Rail pass question
- 18 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 19 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 20 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 21 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 22 Spain Itinerary Help
- 23 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 24 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 25 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary