Our group of 21 is taking the overnight train from Budapest to Prague. We have triple sleeper cars reserved. Although this may not be the easiest way to get there, we plan on making it an adventure. As none of us have ever overnighted on a train before, I would appreciate any information and advice you can give me - such as how does our luggage get handled, can we bring our own food/drink, will they wake us up in the morning, and how much time do they allow us to get off the train? Will they wake us up during the night to check our passports as we cross borders? Also, are there restaurants in or nearby the Prague Station where we can have breakfast when we arrive? We are staying at the Hotel Ibis Praha Old Town - can we walk there or will we need to take taxis to get there? Arrangements have been made for early luggage storage and check-in there. Thanks in advance for everyone's help, Reid777
Overnight train from Budapest to Prague
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 2 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 3 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 4 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 5 Itinerary Questions
- 6 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 7 Medieval Tallinn
- 8 When to visit Provence updated info
- 9 Italian language schools
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 12 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 13 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 14 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 15 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 16 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 17 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 18 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 19 Prague Main Train Station
- 20 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 21 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 22 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Place to propose
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!