hello every one,
This is same topic from this link
planning to take a night train from Budapest to Prague . from forum it looks like train EN 476/R 718 leaves Budapest keleti at 20:05 and arrives in morning at 6.23 Am, I think I have got the web site correct its http://elvira.mav-start.hu/
On the web page when I put - From Budapest-Keleti - To Praha hl. n.,
I get 7 options showing departure 20.05 Arrival 06.23 & Duration 10. 18
later part of time table , i cannot understand?? how to confirm booking?
In this train the Carriage get detach, we don't have to physically change , get down
also note the Instructions given on web page :-
Please note that home printing of international tickets is not possible. International tickets booked online must be collected at one of the e-Ticket machines located at 42 railway stations in Hungary before your journey.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night in the Dolomites
- 2 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 3 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 4 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 5 Itinery help Crete
- 6 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 7 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 8 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 9 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 10 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 11 3 nights in Madrid
- 12 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 13 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 14 London 6 day itinerary
- 15 Rome hotel
- 16 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 17 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 18 London Hotel - Different Request
- 19 alcazar question and seville advice
- 20 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 21 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 22 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 23 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 24 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 25 Iceland trip report!
hello every one,