hello every one,
This is same topic from this link
planning to take a night train from Budapest to Prague . from forum it looks like train EN 476/R 718 leaves Budapest keleti at 20:05 and arrives in morning at 6.23 Am, I think I have got the web site correct its http://elvira.mav-start.hu/
On the web page when I put - From Budapest-Keleti - To Praha hl. n.,
I get 7 options showing departure 20.05 Arrival 06.23 & Duration 10. 18
later part of time table , i cannot understand?? how to confirm booking?
In this train the Carriage get detach, we don't have to physically change , get down
also note the Instructions given on web page :-
Please note that home printing of international tickets is not possible. International tickets booked online must be collected at one of the e-Ticket machines located at 42 railway stations in Hungary before your journey.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 comment on my croatia itinerary please!
- 2 Can you comment on my itinerary?
- 3 Man Up Now Herbal Review Effective Male Enhancement Supplement
- 4 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 5 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 6 RHK's Fall escape
- 7 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 8 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 9 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 10 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 11 Need help in travel planning
- 12 Loire Valley itinerary
- 13 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 14 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 15 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 16 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 17 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 18 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 19 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 20 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 21 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 22 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 23 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 24 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 25 A week driving in Bavaria
hello every one,