hello every one,
This is same topic from this link
planning to take a night train from Budapest to Prague . from forum it looks like train EN 476/R 718 leaves Budapest keleti at 20:05 and arrives in morning at 6.23 Am, I think I have got the web site correct its http://elvira.mav-start.hu/
On the web page when I put - From Budapest-Keleti - To Praha hl. n.,
I get 7 options showing departure 20.05 Arrival 06.23 & Duration 10. 18
later part of time table , i cannot understand?? how to confirm booking?
In this train the Carriage get detach, we don't have to physically change , get down
also note the Instructions given on web page :-
Please note that home printing of international tickets is not possible. International tickets booked online must be collected at one of the e-Ticket machines located at 42 railway stations in Hungary before your journey.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 6 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 7 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 9 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 10 Rome or Venice first
- 11 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 12 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 13 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 14 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 15 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 16 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 17 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 18 Berlin
- 19 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 20 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 21 Europe First Timers
- 22 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 23 Apartment Montreux area
- 24 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 25 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
hello every one,