hello every one,
This is same topic from this link
planning to take a night train from Budapest to Prague . from forum it looks like train EN 476/R 718 leaves Budapest keleti at 20:05 and arrives in morning at 6.23 Am, I think I have got the web site correct its http://elvira.mav-start.hu/
On the web page when I put - From Budapest-Keleti - To Praha hl. n.,
I get 7 options showing departure 20.05 Arrival 06.23 & Duration 10. 18
later part of time table , i cannot understand?? how to confirm booking?
In this train the Carriage get detach, we don't have to physically change , get down
also note the Instructions given on web page :-
Please note that home printing of international tickets is not possible. International tickets booked online must be collected at one of the e-Ticket machines located at 42 railway stations in Hungary before your journey.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 2 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 3 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 4 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 5 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 6 Andalucia Spain
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Language to use in Belgium
- 9 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 10 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 11 Getting around London
- 12 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 13 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 14 Train travel to and from Paris
- 15 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 16 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 17 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 18 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 19 Traveling in Belgium
- 20 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 21 Whistle stop family road trip
- 22 Ischia-Thermal Pools
- 23 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 24 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 25 Cascais Day Trip - Sunday or Monday?
hello every one,