hello every one,
This is same topic from this link
planning to take a night train from Budapest to Prague . from forum it looks like train EN 476/R 718 leaves Budapest keleti at 20:05 and arrives in morning at 6.23 Am, I think I have got the web site correct its http://elvira.mav-start.hu/
On the web page when I put - From Budapest-Keleti - To Praha hl. n.,
I get 7 options showing departure 20.05 Arrival 06.23 & Duration 10. 18
later part of time table , i cannot understand?? how to confirm booking?
In this train the Carriage get detach, we don't have to physically change , get down
also note the Instructions given on web page :-
Please note that home printing of international tickets is not possible. International tickets booked online must be collected at one of the e-Ticket machines located at 42 railway stations in Hungary before your journey.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 4 A visit to Greenwich
- 5 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 6 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 7 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 8 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 9 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 10 I Cuisine vs Cookin with Class
- 11 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 12 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 13 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 14 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 15 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 16 10 day Iceland Road Trip in early April. Advice Needed!
- 17 First Trip to Ireland
- 18 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 19 Short Trip to Paris
- 20 Is Mittenwald a good base for outdoor activities, etc?
- 21 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 22 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 23 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 24 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 25 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
hello every one,