hello every one,
This is same topic from this link
planning to take a night train from Budapest to Prague . from forum it looks like train EN 476/R 718 leaves Budapest keleti at 20:05 and arrives in morning at 6.23 Am, I think I have got the web site correct its http://elvira.mav-start.hu/
On the web page when I put - From Budapest-Keleti - To Praha hl. n.,
I get 7 options showing departure 20.05 Arrival 06.23 & Duration 10. 18
later part of time table , i cannot understand?? how to confirm booking?
In this train the Carriage get detach, we don't have to physically change , get down
also note the Instructions given on web page :-
Please note that home printing of international tickets is not possible. International tickets booked online must be collected at one of the e-Ticket machines located at 42 railway stations in Hungary before your journey.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train rides
- 2 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 3 Departure Tax in UK
- 4 I'm back.....
- 5 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 6 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 7 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 8 Naples to Pompeii
- 9 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 10 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 11 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 12 Florence, Italy
- 13 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 14 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 15 European Championship
- 16 Amsterdam Hotel
- 17 Yorkshire Inn/Hotel/B&B with air conditioning?
- 18 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 19 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 20 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 21 Tyrol day hiking
- 22 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 23 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 24 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 25 To europe this Aug
hello every one,