hello every one,
This is same topic from this link
planning to take a night train from Budapest to Prague . from forum it looks like train EN 476/R 718 leaves Budapest keleti at 20:05 and arrives in morning at 6.23 Am, I think I have got the web site correct its http://elvira.mav-start.hu/
On the web page when I put - From Budapest-Keleti - To Praha hl. n.,
I get 7 options showing departure 20.05 Arrival 06.23 & Duration 10. 18
later part of time table , i cannot understand?? how to confirm booking?
In this train the Carriage get detach, we don't have to physically change , get down
also note the Instructions given on web page :-
Please note that home printing of international tickets is not possible. International tickets booked online must be collected at one of the e-Ticket machines located at 42 railway stations in Hungary before your journey.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 2 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 5 Itinerary Tweaking
- 6 Itinerary Help
- 7 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 8 House Hunting in France
- 9 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 10 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 11 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 12 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 13 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 14 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 15 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 16 Sicily
- 17 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 18 Hotel in Vienna
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 Car rental from Barcelona
- 21 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 25 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
hello every one,