hello every one,
This is same topic from this link
planning to take a night train from Budapest to Prague . from forum it looks like train EN 476/R 718 leaves Budapest keleti at 20:05 and arrives in morning at 6.23 Am, I think I have got the web site correct its http://elvira.mav-start.hu/
On the web page when I put - From Budapest-Keleti - To Praha hl. n.,
I get 7 options showing departure 20.05 Arrival 06.23 & Duration 10. 18
later part of time table , i cannot understand?? how to confirm booking?
In this train the Carriage get detach, we don't have to physically change , get down
also note the Instructions given on web page :-
Please note that home printing of international tickets is not possible. International tickets booked online must be collected at one of the e-Ticket machines located at 42 railway stations in Hungary before your journey.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 2 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 3 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 4 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 5 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 6 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 7 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 8 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 9 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 10 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 11 First Time Solo Travel info
- 12 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 13 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 14 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 15 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 16 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 17 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 18 Europe in late January
- 19 Northern lights in December
- 20 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 21 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 22 English Countryside
- 23 Puglia or La Langhe
- 24 First time in France
- 25 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
hello every one,