hello every one,
This is same topic from this link
planning to take a night train from Budapest to Prague . from forum it looks like train EN 476/R 718 leaves Budapest keleti at 20:05 and arrives in morning at 6.23 Am, I think I have got the web site correct its http://elvira.mav-start.hu/
On the web page when I put - From Budapest-Keleti - To Praha hl. n.,
I get 7 options showing departure 20.05 Arrival 06.23 & Duration 10. 18
later part of time table , i cannot understand?? how to confirm booking?
In this train the Carriage get detach, we don't have to physically change , get down
also note the Instructions given on web page :-
Please note that home printing of international tickets is not possible. International tickets booked online must be collected at one of the e-Ticket machines located at 42 railway stations in Hungary before your journey.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland driving itinerary
- 2 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 3 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 6 Car hire
- 7 Itinerary help please!
- 8 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 9 France to stop making foie grois
- 10 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 11 Holiday Itinerary
- 12 Itinerary Help!
- 13 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 14 Visiting the Black Forest
- 15 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 16 Barcelona to Morocco
- 17 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 18 Greece itinerary ideas
- 19 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 Should I speculate?
- 22 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 23 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 24 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 25 Day trips from Uzes
hello every one,