My daughters are traveling in England the last 2 weeks of June and need some cheap accommodations. Besides youth hostels, I've heard some good things about staying in college dorms. Any recommendations? Would love to hear about college dorms in the London area along with other parts of the country.
Overnight stays in college dorms in England.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 2 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 3 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 4 Naxos in May
- 5 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 6 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 7 Trains in Europe
- 8 Scuol, Switzerland
- 9 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 12 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 13 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 14 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 15 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 18 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 19 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 20 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 21 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 22 Paris and where else?
- 23 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 24 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 25 Eleanor's Pages