On our trip from Durnstein, Austria to Salzburg we were contemplating staying one night in either Bad Ischl or Hallstatt. Would one be recommended over the other? Any comments appreciated.
Overnight stay in Bad Ischl or Hallstatt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 2 Great restaurants in Italy
- 3 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 4 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 5 Amsterday > Bruges
- 6 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 7 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 8 CDG questions
- 9 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 10 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 11 Amalfi coast in May
- 12 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 13 Greece after the Vote
- 14 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 15 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 16 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 17 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 18 Germany for 3 weeks
- 19 Germany and Switzerland
- 20 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 21 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 22 Renting an apt.
- 23 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 24 northern Portugal
- 25 London - Off-the-Path Gems