I will arrive at Prague in th evening spend the next day sightseeing then will have to be in Vienna by noon at the latest.
I just wanted to ask about which is better when travelling from Prague to Vienna by Bus. Taking a late Bus around 11 pm or 12 am (Technically checking out from Prague at the morning and booking the night at Vienna) or to take an early morning Bus, may be around 6 am arriving 10 am in Vienna.
I don't want to be rushed out in my only day in Prague and also I 'd appreciate to have enough battery for my first day in Vienna.
Any thoughts on general about overnight vs early morning 4 hour travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 3 Campervan in Croatia
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 advance tickets?
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 9 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 10 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 13 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 16 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 17 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 18 Cell Phone Question
- 19 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 22 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 25 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
Overnight or early morning 4 hours bus trip? Traveler on tight schedule