I will arrive at Prague in th evening spend the next day sightseeing then will have to be in Vienna by noon at the latest.
I just wanted to ask about which is better when travelling from Prague to Vienna by Bus. Taking a late Bus around 11 pm or 12 am (Technically checking out from Prague at the morning and booking the night at Vienna) or to take an early morning Bus, may be around 6 am arriving 10 am in Vienna.
I don't want to be rushed out in my only day in Prague and also I 'd appreciate to have enough battery for my first day in Vienna.
Any thoughts on general about overnight vs early morning 4 hour travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 2 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 3 What to do at 7:00am
- 4 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 5 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 6 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 11 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 12 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 13 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 14 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 15 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 16 Planning a European Trip
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 20 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 21 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 22 Italian lakes
- 23 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
Overnight or early morning 4 hours bus trip? Traveler on tight schedule