I will arrive at Prague in th evening spend the next day sightseeing then will have to be in Vienna by noon at the latest.
I just wanted to ask about which is better when travelling from Prague to Vienna by Bus. Taking a late Bus around 11 pm or 12 am (Technically checking out from Prague at the morning and booking the night at Vienna) or to take an early morning Bus, may be around 6 am arriving 10 am in Vienna.
I don't want to be rushed out in my only day in Prague and also I 'd appreciate to have enough battery for my first day in Vienna.
Any thoughts on general about overnight vs early morning 4 hour travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 2 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 3 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 4 A week in Croatia with kids
- 5 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 6 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 7 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 8 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 9 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 10 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 13 Summer School in France
- 14 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 15 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 16 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 17 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 21 Cutback on Spain trip
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
Overnight or early morning 4 hours bus trip? Traveler on tight schedule