I will arrive at Prague in th evening spend the next day sightseeing then will have to be in Vienna by noon at the latest.
I just wanted to ask about which is better when travelling from Prague to Vienna by Bus. Taking a late Bus around 11 pm or 12 am (Technically checking out from Prague at the morning and booking the night at Vienna) or to take an early morning Bus, may be around 6 am arriving 10 am in Vienna.
I don't want to be rushed out in my only day in Prague and also I 'd appreciate to have enough battery for my first day in Vienna.
Any thoughts on general about overnight vs early morning 4 hour travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 5 First Trip to Paris
- 6 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 7 Guide in Russia
- 8 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 9 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 10 Train travel
- 11 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 12 B&Bs in Ireland
- 13 travel fan 220v?
- 14 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 15 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 16 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 17 WWI Battlefields
- 18 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 19 Visiting Zurich
- 20 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Switzerland
- 23 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 24 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 25 Zadar or Sibenik
Overnight or early morning 4 hours bus trip? Traveler on tight schedule