I'll be arriving (along with my parents and aunt) in London 8:35 p.m. on July 4 and won't be leaving until 10:25 a.m. on July 5.
I know the time is not ideal, but I would like to see if I can have a quick tour of London while we're there. Mind you, it's not my first time in London, but I would like my dad and my aunt to see the city REALLY quick while we're there.
I tried to do some research and see if we can go watch a musical/play, go to museum, the hop on hop off bus tour, etc...but they seem to end/start before we arrive.
Any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 Paris to Italy
- 5 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 6 Driving through Paris
- 7 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 10 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 11 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 12 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 13 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 9 Days in Spain
- 17 Road trip with our dog
- 18 Frankfurt to UK
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 21 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 22 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 23 Electrical Power Conversion
- 24 Douro Valley in January?
- 25 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?