I'll be arriving (along with my parents and aunt) in London 8:35 p.m. on July 4 and won't be leaving until 10:25 a.m. on July 5.
I know the time is not ideal, but I would like to see if I can have a quick tour of London while we're there. Mind you, it's not my first time in London, but I would like my dad and my aunt to see the city REALLY quick while we're there.
I tried to do some research and see if we can go watch a musical/play, go to museum, the hop on hop off bus tour, etc...but they seem to end/start before we arrive.
Any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 3 London Theater
- 4 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 5 Munich itinerary review
- 6 Switzerland in September
- 7 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 10 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 11 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 12 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 13 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 14 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 15 Salzburg itinerary review
- 16 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 17 weekend from cologne germany
- 18 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 19 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 20 Last minute trip to Capri
- 21 AMS Car Rental
- 22 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 23 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 24 My final Prague itinerary
- 25 test post