Hi...what to do?
Looking forward to hearing any & all suggestions.
We arrive in Heathrow after à short flight fromGeneva @ 4:30 in the afternoon.
We will stay overnight at the Sheraton Skyline Hotel as we have a 10:30 am flight back to the US.
We have never been to London.
Should we stay put for the evening at the hotel or should we make our way into the city for some dinner & a little walk?
How should we get to the city?
where should we go?
What should we see?
should we eat at a pub?
Any u would recommend?
And what type of typically served at a pub?
Do we use an ATM to get pounds?
Thank u for your help.
this forum is awesome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 2 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Germany train help!
- 5 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 6 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 7 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 8 Swiss Travel Pass
- 9 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 10 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 11 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 12 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 13 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 14 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 15 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 16 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 17 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 18 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 19 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 23 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Acropolis Athens
Hi...what to do?