Hi...what to do?
Looking forward to hearing any & all suggestions.
We arrive in Heathrow after à short flight fromGeneva @ 4:30 in the afternoon.
We will stay overnight at the Sheraton Skyline Hotel as we have a 10:30 am flight back to the US.
We have never been to London.
Should we stay put for the evening at the hotel or should we make our way into the city for some dinner & a little walk?
How should we get to the city?
where should we go?
What should we see?
should we eat at a pub?
Any u would recommend?
And what type of typically served at a pub?
Do we use an ATM to get pounds?
Thank u for your help.
this forum is awesome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 2 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 3 Le Marche Research Help
- 4 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 5 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 6 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 7 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 8 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 9 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 10 Undisclsoed location
- 11 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 12 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 13 Rome to venice
- 14 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 15 Italy bus or train
- 16 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 17 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 18 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 19 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 20 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 21 Need help with my itinerary
- 22 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 23 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 24 Chamonix to Paris
- 25 Warsaw to Smolensk?
Hi...what to do?