Hi...what to do?
Looking forward to hearing any & all suggestions.
We arrive in Heathrow after à short flight fromGeneva @ 4:30 in the afternoon.
We will stay overnight at the Sheraton Skyline Hotel as we have a 10:30 am flight back to the US.
We have never been to London.
Should we stay put for the evening at the hotel or should we make our way into the city for some dinner & a little walk?
How should we get to the city?
where should we go?
What should we see?
should we eat at a pub?
Any u would recommend?
And what type of typically served at a pub?
Do we use an ATM to get pounds?
Thank u for your help.
this forum is awesome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 2 Germany in December Trip Report
- 3 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 4 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 5 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 6 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 7 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 8 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 9 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 10 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 11 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 12 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 13 French restaurants
- 14 Azores in February
- 15 Trains in Alps and UK
- 16 Scotland Trip
- 17 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 18 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 19 Lisbon trip report
- 20 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 21 Ireland in April
- 22 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 Driving in Italy?
- 25 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
Hi...what to do?