This summer, we have an almost 24 hour layover in Moscow. Questions:
Has anyone done this?
Is it possible to leave the airport and explore a bit?
Do we need a visa to leave the airport?
Is there a hotel near SVO airport anyone could recommend?
Thank you for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 2 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 4 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 5 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 6 A few more questions about Brittany
- 7 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 8 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 9 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 10 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 11 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 12 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 13 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 14 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 15 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 18 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 19 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 20 4 days each in London and Paris
- 21 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 22 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 23 Switzerland in September
- 24 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 25 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....