On our way home from Italy this October, we have an 11 hour overnight layover in Berlin. We fly into Tegal at 1045pm and our flight home is at 10am. What would you recommend us doing for the night - we would love to get into the city if possible. Are there things to do late at night or even walking around to see some sights? Recommendation on simple hotel for a few hours of sleep?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 2 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 3 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 4 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 7 Short Trip in July
- 8 Things to do in Brussels
- 9 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 Campervan in Croatia
- 13 K-Day
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 UK Visa Help
- 18 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 19 Spain in December
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 22 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 23 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 24 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 25 Cell Phone Question