My husband and I will have an overnight stop over in Helsinki in Oct 2005. We arrive around 2:30 pm and leave the next day at 9:55am. We'd love to see as much as possible. Any suggestions as to what to see and where to stay? Thanks.
Overnight in Helsinki
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 3 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 4 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 5 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 6 Drive Rome Florence
- 7 Best area for wine and which one?
- 8 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 9 Prague Itinerary
- 10 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 11 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 12 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 13 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 14 Four days to wander France???
- 15 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 16 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 17 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 18 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 19 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 20 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 21 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 22 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 23 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 24 How Long For Santorini?
- 25 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)