Me and a few friends are travelling to Turkey at the end of April. We are flying in to Cappadocia (Kayseri) after spending some time in Istanbul. Our next stop after Cappadocia will be Dalyan. We need some advice on the best way to get there. At the moment it looks like we will need to book a flight from Kayseri to Dalaman that goes via Istanbul. This option is quite expensive (for Turkey) and also will take around 6 hours, if not more, by the time we check in, transit in Istanbul and catch the flight to Dalaman and then bus/shuttle to Dalyan.
We are open to taking an overnight bus from Cappadocia to Dalaman/Dalyan as this would be cheaper and save us a nights accommodation. We realise it will be uncomfortable and take 13 hours or so. We can't find much information on the internet about this option and would like to prebook or have a plan set in stone so we don't find we are stranded!
Does anyone know where I can find more info on overnight buses or anyone have experience taking one of there in the direction of Cappadocia - Dalaman.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노방법＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송바카라⊥라이브카지노
- 2 바카라싸이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라추천〕바카라사이트
- 3 Berlin to ?
- 4 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 5 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 6 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 7 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 8 Studying art in English in venice
- 9 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 10 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 11 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 12 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 13 Trogir or Split
- 14 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 15 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 16 Scotland
- 17 Hotels in Turin
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 24 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights