Me and a few friends are travelling to Turkey at the end of April. We are flying in to Cappadocia (Kayseri) after spending some time in Istanbul. Our next stop after Cappadocia will be Dalyan. We need some advice on the best way to get there. At the moment it looks like we will need to book a flight from Kayseri to Dalaman that goes via Istanbul. This option is quite expensive (for Turkey) and also will take around 6 hours, if not more, by the time we check in, transit in Istanbul and catch the flight to Dalaman and then bus/shuttle to Dalyan.
We are open to taking an overnight bus from Cappadocia to Dalaman/Dalyan as this would be cheaper and save us a nights accommodation. We realise it will be uncomfortable and take 13 hours or so. We can't find much information on the internet about this option and would like to prebook or have a plan set in stone so we don't find we are stranded!
Does anyone know where I can find more info on overnight buses or anyone have experience taking one of there in the direction of Cappadocia - Dalaman.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 Northern Ireland ideas
- 7 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 10 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 11 Long weekend in Albania
- 12 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 13 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 14 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 15 scotland itinerary
- 16 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 19 Hotel in Florence
- 20 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 21 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 22 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 23 Malta - how to do it?
- 24 Using CPAP machine in France
- 25 Castle Stays in Wales