Me and a few friends are travelling to Turkey at the end of April. We are flying in to Cappadocia (Kayseri) after spending some time in Istanbul. Our next stop after Cappadocia will be Dalyan. We need some advice on the best way to get there. At the moment it looks like we will need to book a flight from Kayseri to Dalaman that goes via Istanbul. This option is quite expensive (for Turkey) and also will take around 6 hours, if not more, by the time we check in, transit in Istanbul and catch the flight to Dalaman and then bus/shuttle to Dalyan.
We are open to taking an overnight bus from Cappadocia to Dalaman/Dalyan as this would be cheaper and save us a nights accommodation. We realise it will be uncomfortable and take 13 hours or so. We can't find much information on the internet about this option and would like to prebook or have a plan set in stone so we don't find we are stranded!
Does anyone know where I can find more info on overnight buses or anyone have experience taking one of there in the direction of Cappadocia - Dalaman.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Real/Fake Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas,Citizenship
- 2 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 3 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 4 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 7 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 8 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 9 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 10 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 11 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 12 Passport proplems
- 13 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 14 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 15 Itinerary help...
- 16 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 17 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 18 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 19 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 20 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 21 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 22 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 23 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 24 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 25 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece