Me and a few friends are travelling to Turkey at the end of April. We are flying in to Cappadocia (Kayseri) after spending some time in Istanbul. Our next stop after Cappadocia will be Dalyan. We need some advice on the best way to get there. At the moment it looks like we will need to book a flight from Kayseri to Dalaman that goes via Istanbul. This option is quite expensive (for Turkey) and also will take around 6 hours, if not more, by the time we check in, transit in Istanbul and catch the flight to Dalaman and then bus/shuttle to Dalyan.
We are open to taking an overnight bus from Cappadocia to Dalaman/Dalyan as this would be cheaper and save us a nights accommodation. We realise it will be uncomfortable and take 13 hours or so. We can't find much information on the internet about this option and would like to prebook or have a plan set in stone so we don't find we are stranded!
Does anyone know where I can find more info on overnight buses or anyone have experience taking one of there in the direction of Cappadocia - Dalaman.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 restaurants in Marais district
- 2 Shoes in Scotland
- 3 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 4 A Month stay in Southern France
- 5 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 6 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 7 Italy for Christmas Week
- 8 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 9 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 10 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 11 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 12 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 13 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 14 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 15 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 16 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 17 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 18 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 19 France & Italy, May or June
- 20 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 21 Engadine Valley help
- 22 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 23 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece
- 25 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania