Me and a few friends are travelling to Turkey at the end of April. We are flying in to Cappadocia (Kayseri) after spending some time in Istanbul. Our next stop after Cappadocia will be Dalyan. We need some advice on the best way to get there. At the moment it looks like we will need to book a flight from Kayseri to Dalaman that goes via Istanbul. This option is quite expensive (for Turkey) and also will take around 6 hours, if not more, by the time we check in, transit in Istanbul and catch the flight to Dalaman and then bus/shuttle to Dalyan.
We are open to taking an overnight bus from Cappadocia to Dalaman/Dalyan as this would be cheaper and save us a nights accommodation. We realise it will be uncomfortable and take 13 hours or so. We can't find much information on the internet about this option and would like to prebook or have a plan set in stone so we don't find we are stranded!
Does anyone know where I can find more info on overnight buses or anyone have experience taking one of there in the direction of Cappadocia - Dalaman.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days each in London and Paris
- 2 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 3 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 4 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 5 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 6 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 7 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 8 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 9 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 10 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 11 Switzerland in September
- 12 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 13 A few more questions about Brittany
- 14 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 15 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 16 Positano or Sorrento?
- 17 Paris in November
- 18 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 19 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 20 London Theater
- 21 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 22 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 23 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 24 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 25 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland