I was hoping to find out if anyone took the overnight ALSA bus from Sevilla to Lisbon, and whether that was do-able/tolerable sleeping conditions?
I am travelling with a group of three others (age range:20-25) in May/June of this year to Spain-Portugal. We are debating whether to spend 40 euros/person and take the overnight bus... or spend 300 canadian dollars/person for a 1 hour flight from Sevilla to Lisbon.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tarbet scotland
- 2 Christmas in Northern Europe
- 3 Most memorable European moments
- 4 Iceland Itinerary Help October
- 5 Camino Redux
- 6 Europe Itinerary
- 7 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 8 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 9 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 10 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 11 Breakfast: London
- 12 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 13 Travel plan help in Germany
- 14 Itinerary Suggestions Between Bilbao and Amsterdam
- 15 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 16 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 17 Rome For 2 days
- 18 where to buy basic toiletries in Lisbon?
- 19 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 20 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 21 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 22 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 23 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 24 Montpellier to Arles
- 25 Rhine River