I was hoping to find out if anyone took the overnight ALSA bus from Sevilla to Lisbon, and whether that was do-able/tolerable sleeping conditions?
I am travelling with a group of three others (age range:20-25) in May/June of this year to Spain-Portugal. We are debating whether to spend 40 euros/person and take the overnight bus... or spend 300 canadian dollars/person for a 1 hour flight from Sevilla to Lisbon.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 2 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 3 London is it worth it?
- 4 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 5 free international phone calls
- 6 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 France Study Abroad
- 9 Lisbon
- 10 Airport Transportation
- 11 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 12 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 13 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 16 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 17 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 18 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 19 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 20 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 21 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 22 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 23 London 6 day itinerary
- 24 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 25 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris