I was hoping to find out if anyone took the overnight ALSA bus from Sevilla to Lisbon, and whether that was do-able/tolerable sleeping conditions?
I am travelling with a group of three others (age range:20-25) in May/June of this year to Spain-Portugal. We are debating whether to spend 40 euros/person and take the overnight bus... or spend 300 canadian dollars/person for a 1 hour flight from Sevilla to Lisbon.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 2 20 free days of Europe
- 3 Girona and Besalau
- 4 3 nights in Paris
- 5 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 6 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 9 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 10 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 11 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 12 Greece in 15 Days
- 13 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 14 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 15 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 16 Travel WiFi - France
- 17 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 18 Help with itinerary
- 19 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 20 1 day trip from Nice
- 21 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 22 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 23 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 24 Planning Advice!
- 25 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?