I was hoping to find out if anyone took the overnight ALSA bus from Sevilla to Lisbon, and whether that was do-able/tolerable sleeping conditions?
I am travelling with a group of three others (age range:20-25) in May/June of this year to Spain-Portugal. We are debating whether to spend 40 euros/person and take the overnight bus... or spend 300 canadian dollars/person for a 1 hour flight from Sevilla to Lisbon.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From London to Paris to US
- 2 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 3 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 6 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 7 Weekend in London; looking for the best Indian food
- 8 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 9 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 10 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 13 Itinerary help please!
- 14 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 15 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 16 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 17 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 18 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 19 France to stop making foie grois
- 20 Holiday Itinerary
- 21 Car hire
- 22 Ireland driving itinerary
- 23 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 24 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...