I was hoping to find out if anyone took the overnight ALSA bus from Sevilla to Lisbon, and whether that was do-able/tolerable sleeping conditions?
I am travelling with a group of three others (age range:20-25) in May/June of this year to Spain-Portugal. We are debating whether to spend 40 euros/person and take the overnight bus... or spend 300 canadian dollars/person for a 1 hour flight from Sevilla to Lisbon.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Portugal to Morocco
- 2 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 3 Azores - splitting dining bill
- 4 Best International Sim Card
- 5 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 6 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 7 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 8 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 9 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 10 Font de Gaume-- what are our chances?
- 11 Where to stop along the way
- 12 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 13 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 14 Scotland highland/islands agenda-please help, last minute dream trip
- 15 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 16 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 17 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 18 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 19 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 20 Puglia Experiences
- 21 Choosing cruise excursion activities on Italy stops with kids
- 22 2 nights in Dublin - B&B ideas
- 23 Short (a couple of hours) scenic walks in the north of Wales?
- 24 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 25 car rent in Italy - cost, excess, deposit