I was hoping to find out if anyone took the overnight ALSA bus from Sevilla to Lisbon, and whether that was do-able/tolerable sleeping conditions?
I am travelling with a group of three others (age range:20-25) in May/June of this year to Spain-Portugal. We are debating whether to spend 40 euros/person and take the overnight bus... or spend 300 canadian dollars/person for a 1 hour flight from Sevilla to Lisbon.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3/4/ days South of France
- 2 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 3 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 4 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 5 Netflix and Hulu
- 6 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 7 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 8 Granada to Madrid
- 9 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 10 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 11 Gluten Free in Italy
- 12 Our Fabulous South-West France Adventure - September 2014
- 13 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 14 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 15 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 16 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 18 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 19 French open 2017
- 20 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 21 What do pack for Ireland?
- 22 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 23 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 24 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 25 Paris hotels