I was hoping to find out if anyone took the overnight ALSA bus from Sevilla to Lisbon, and whether that was do-able/tolerable sleeping conditions?
I am travelling with a group of three others (age range:20-25) in May/June of this year to Spain-Portugal. We are debating whether to spend 40 euros/person and take the overnight bus... or spend 300 canadian dollars/person for a 1 hour flight from Sevilla to Lisbon.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 2 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 3 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 4 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Garda Land
- 7 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 9 dinner jackets
- 10 Hotel St. Petersburg
- 11 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 12 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 Dublin Leap Card
- 15 Vatican City questions
- 16 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 17 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 18 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 19 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 20 Piedmont as a destination
- 21 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 22 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 23 2 weeks Europe trip
- 24 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 25 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced