I was hoping to find out if anyone took the overnight ALSA bus from Sevilla to Lisbon, and whether that was do-able/tolerable sleeping conditions?
I am travelling with a group of three others (age range:20-25) in May/June of this year to Spain-Portugal. We are debating whether to spend 40 euros/person and take the overnight bus... or spend 300 canadian dollars/person for a 1 hour flight from Sevilla to Lisbon.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy train travel question
- 2 Santorini for three nights
- 3 Norway by motorhome
- 4 Padova Experts! Scrovegni Booking Quandry
- 5 L'As Du Fallafel
- 6 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 7 Need Help, Iceland
- 8 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 9 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 10 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 11 Hotels (moderately priced) in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo?
- 12 New 9 day late August Itinerary (West Fjords, W, SW, S, SE)
- 13 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio
- 14 Trip report-London, France, Belguim
- 15 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 16 May in Italy - GTG anyone?
- 17 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 18 Stockholm Hotel Tegnerlunden or Birger Jarl?
- 19 Drive or train Austria
- 20 Hertz "exact model" rental Paris
- 21 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 22 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 23 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 24 Leaving tomorrow for Spain and am getting overwhelmed!
- 25 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?