I was hoping to find out if anyone took the overnight ALSA bus from Sevilla to Lisbon, and whether that was do-able/tolerable sleeping conditions?
I am travelling with a group of three others (age range:20-25) in May/June of this year to Spain-Portugal. We are debating whether to spend 40 euros/person and take the overnight bus... or spend 300 canadian dollars/person for a 1 hour flight from Sevilla to Lisbon.
Any help would be appreciated.
Overnight bus from Sevilla to Lisbon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 2 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 3 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 4 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 5 5 Observations About Paris
- 6 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 7 Lake Como transportation questions
- 8 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 9 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 10 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 11 Iwango went…to Nice
- 12 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 13 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 14 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 15 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 16 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 17 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 18 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 19 Cylades Island Hopping
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 22 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 23 Scuol, Switzerland
- 24 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 25 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015