So I need a little help here. On my arrival to Italy there was a commotion and my passport never got stamped. I understand there is a chip in it so I guess I have been recorded. Lately some Italians have told me that I won't have a problem if I over stay my visit by a month or two since it was not stamped (these were Univ. workers). I am traveling with a dog and I'm a single woman 55. I have actually been looking into a business opportunity here that I would take back to the US. Never the less, any thoughts on this topic. I don't want to run into problems on my way out. I'm surrounded by the Amanda Knox trial here in Perugia and just started thinking…..I wanted to stay a little longer and work on my Italian.
Over staying 90 days in Italy with no stamp on my passport
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Car in Prague
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 7 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 8 2 Week European Itinerary
- 9 Istanbul hotels
- 10 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 11 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Rome Accommodation
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 17 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 18 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 19 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 22 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 23 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 24 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 25 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie