So I need a little help here. On my arrival to Italy there was a commotion and my passport never got stamped. I understand there is a chip in it so I guess I have been recorded. Lately some Italians have told me that I won't have a problem if I over stay my visit by a month or two since it was not stamped (these were Univ. workers). I am traveling with a dog and I'm a single woman 55. I have actually been looking into a business opportunity here that I would take back to the US. Never the less, any thoughts on this topic. I don't want to run into problems on my way out. I'm surrounded by the Amanda Knox trial here in Perugia and just started thinking…..I wanted to stay a little longer and work on my Italian.
Over staying 90 days in Italy with no stamp on my passport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 2 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 3 London and Where Else in late December?
- 4 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 5 Ireland Southwest
- 6 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 7 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 8 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 9 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 10 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 11 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 12 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 13 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 14 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 15 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 16 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 17 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 18 Matisse at Tate
- 19 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 20 3 weeks in Europe
- 21 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 22 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 23 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 24 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 25 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?