So I need a little help here. On my arrival to Italy there was a commotion and my passport never got stamped. I understand there is a chip in it so I guess I have been recorded. Lately some Italians have told me that I won't have a problem if I over stay my visit by a month or two since it was not stamped (these were Univ. workers). I am traveling with a dog and I'm a single woman 55. I have actually been looking into a business opportunity here that I would take back to the US. Never the less, any thoughts on this topic. I don't want to run into problems on my way out. I'm surrounded by the Amanda Knox trial here in Perugia and just started thinking…..I wanted to stay a little longer and work on my Italian.
Over staying 90 days in Italy with no stamp on my passport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 3 Best hostels from experience
- 4 Istanbul Itinerary
- 5 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 6 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 7 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 8 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 9 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 10 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 11 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 12 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 13 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 14 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 16 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 17 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 18 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 19 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 20 7 Nights in Paris
- 21 London neighborhood suggestions
- 22 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 23 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 24 Why don't the French want to work?
- 25 Driving from Italy to France