Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Dingle?
- 2 Quick trip to Switzerland. Suggestions ???
- 3 Three Weeks in Turkey Short Trip Report
- 4 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 5 Granada to Malaga, most scenic route!
- 6 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 7 Chiemsee or Walchensee? (Bavarian lakes roadtrip)
- 8 wandering in venice
- 9 my current itinerary for future trip
- 10 France and Spain: 14 days: no set plans, HELP!!!
- 11 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 12 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 13 Getting from Orvieto to Spoleto (Italy)
- 14 Help reg Grossglockner road
- 15 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 16 A road trip to Florence
- 17 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 18 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 19 Is Chateau Latour in Medoc only for buyers?
- 20 HELp with Milan /N Italy itinerary
- 21 Budapest,VIenna: Cash, Credit, ATM, Clothing, HELP
- 22 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 23 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 24 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 25 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
Would you do it?