Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Transportation
- 2 3-week Spain Itinerary, Feedback Please!
- 3 Greece after the Vote
- 4 Amsterdam River Cruise Terminal to The Hague
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 7 Bob Dylan in Donostia-San Sebastian 11 July 2015
- 8 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 9 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 10 Provence planning
- 11 Venice to Como and Como to Zermatt - Do we really need reservations way in advance or is 2 days ok?
- 12 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 13 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 14 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 15 Italy itinerary - activity suggestions
- 16 Is Valladolid a place visit?
- 17 Seeking a special place in France
- 18 Italy sim card for 16 days
- 19 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 20 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 21 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 22 Storage of extra luggage
- 23 buying Eruos in advance
- 24 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 25 Hamlet and castles
Would you do it?