Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 2 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 3 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 4 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 5 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 6 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 7 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 8 Path of the Gods Question
- 9 How big backpack do I need?
- 10 Loire Valley 12 days
- 11 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 12 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 13 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 14 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 17 Greece Itinerary
- 18 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 19 Prague on a budget...
- 20 Eurail or Swiss Pass in Switzerland
- 21 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 22 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 23 First trip - destination advice!
- 24 Driving in Portual/Spain
- 25 The Texas Trio Tour England
Would you do it?