Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Outside of Paris in December
Would you do it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 2 Germany compounding pharmacy
- 3 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 4 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 5 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 6 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 7 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 8 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 9 Northern Spain
- 10 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 11 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 12 week in calabria
- 13 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 14 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 15 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 16 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 17 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 18 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 19 Akrotiri Tours
- 20 Walking in Oslo
- 21 London hotel tax is 20%
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 24 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 25 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France