Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Outside of Paris in December
Would you do it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 2 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 3 Is Venice really dirty?
- 4 My Google Maps
- 5 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 6 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 9 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 10 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 13 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 14 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 15 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 16 italy - france - germany
- 17 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 18 Planning Europe trip
- 19 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 20 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 21 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 22 Authentic czech food
- 23 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 24 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 25 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old