Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 2 UK in May and June
- 3 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 4 Spain: train/rental car help
- 5 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 6 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 7 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 8 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 9 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 10 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 11 13 nights in switzerland
- 12 Alhambra
- 13 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 14 Uber or driver/tour guide in Cotswolds?
- 15 Copenhagen or Stockholm? for music
- 16 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 17 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 18 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 19 Thinking about the Fjords
- 20 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 21 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 22 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 23 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 24 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 25 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
Would you do it?