Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Late June 2017 - Capri/Amalfi Coast vs Serengeti Safari
- 2 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 3 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 4 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 5 Dublin Ireland Advice Needed
- 6 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 7 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 8 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 9 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 10 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 11 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 12 Car service of choice in Rome? Uber?
- 13 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 14 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 15 Where to go in March??
- 16 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 17 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 18 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 19 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 20 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 21 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 22 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 23 please revew provence agenda
- 24 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 25 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
Would you do it?