Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Outside of Paris in December
Would you do it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 2 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 3 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 4 Trip to Italy
- 5 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 6 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 7 Please help me plan my trip!
- 8 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 9 Copenhagen hotel
- 10 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 11 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 12 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 13 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 14 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 15 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 16 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 17 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 18 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 19 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 20 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 21 scotland trave;
- 22 One night in Paris- where to stay?
- 23 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 24 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 25 Europe in June with 8-year old