Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Outside of Paris in December
Would you do it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 2 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 3 Europe in 21 days
- 4 London hotel
- 5 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 6 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 7 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 Hotel in Venice
- 12 hotels in Seville
- 13 London tube
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 16 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 17 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 18 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 19 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 20 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 21 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 25 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days