Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Outside of Paris in December
Would you do it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy
- 2 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 3 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 6 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 7 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 8 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 9 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 10 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 11 Reims for a day
- 12 Lavender Fields
- 13 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 14 Munich
- 15 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 16 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 17 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 18 Toulouse and beyond -
- 19 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 20 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 21 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 22 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 23 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 24 museum passes in Rome
- 25 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome