Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OUTLOOK Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 OUTLOOK Te12
- 2 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 3 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 4 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 5 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 6 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 7 Rethinking my late September vacation in Madrid/Andalusia – Italy instead?
- 8 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 9 Hotels in Turin
- 10 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 11 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 12 Best layover option
- 13 3 months in Bristol
- 14 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 15 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 16 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 17 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 18 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 19 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 20 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 21 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 22 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 23 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 24 Chania or Rhodes Town
- 25 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
Would you do it?