Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 2 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 3 London-Paris summer 2016
- 4 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 5 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 6 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 7 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 8 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 9 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 10 Help you find girls at Vietnam
- 11 Outer Hebrides and north
- 12 day trip from Glasgow
- 13 Why do you choose to study abroad?
- 14 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 15 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 16 Cinque Terre
- 17 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 18 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 19 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 20 Paris food tours?
- 21 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 22 Transfer in AMS or FRA?
- 23 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 24 What's on your bucket list?
- 25 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
Would you do it?