Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 2 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 3 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 4 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 5 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 6 First trip to Italy
- 7 Ireland & Scotland
- 8 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 9 London's Must Sights!
- 10 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 11 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 12 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 13 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 14 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 15 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 16 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 17 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 18 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 19 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 20 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 21 4 days in switzerland
- 22 Vienna or Budapest?
- 23 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 24 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 25 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
Would you do it?