Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 2 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 3 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 4 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 5 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 6 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 7 Flat in London
- 8 How the kids age calculated
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 10 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 11 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 12 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 15 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 16 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 17 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 18 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 19 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 20 Airport Transfer - Palma Mallorca
- 21 Basilicata region of southern Italy, also known as Lucania
- 22 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 23 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 24 Madrid airport question
- 25 Provence best farmstays!!??
Would you do it?