Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Outside of Paris in December
Would you do it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 2 Golfing in Ireland
- 3 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 4 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 5 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 6 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 7 What still confounds you about travel?
- 8 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 9 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 10 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 11 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 12 Santorini
- 13 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 14 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 15 Foie gras, redux
- 16 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 17 Questions for my German friends
- 18 Chip but no PIN
- 19 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 20 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 21 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 22 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 23 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 24 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 25 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?