Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Italian beach with teens
- 2 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 3 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 4 Scotland Highlands
- 5 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 6 Relaxing destinations?
- 7 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 8 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 9 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 10 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 11 3 Wake-up calls
- 12 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 13 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 14 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 15 10 nights in France
- 16 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 17 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 18 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 19 December in Deutschland
- 20 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 21 Where to stop along the way
- 22 A month in Siena, Italy
- 23 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 24 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015
- 25 Dublin transportation help
Would you do it?