Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 2 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 3 What to take to Germany
- 4 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 5 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 6 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 7 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 8 4 week trip Turkey
- 9 TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK FULL DAY
- 10 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 11 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 12 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 13 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 14 Scotland Trip
- 15 Holiday in Austria
- 16 What one thing in Paris?
- 17 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 20 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 21 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 22 Paris Under Seige...
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 24 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 25 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
Would you do it?