Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Outside of Paris in December
Would you do it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy tours
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 6 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 7 Air France strike
- 8 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 9 Europe in winter
- 10 Florence Hotel Advice
- 11 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 12 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 13 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 14 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 15 Airbnb scam
- 16 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 17 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 18 Viator.com in Turkey
- 19 Scottish Passport
- 20 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 21 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 22 Two Days in Prague
- 23 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 24 Bodrum to instanbul
- 25 Spain (Practical) Trip Report