Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Outside of Paris in December
Would you do it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 2 Schengen Visa Rules
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 4 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 8 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 9 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 10 5 Observations About Paris
- 11 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 14 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 15 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 16 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 17 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 18 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 19 Is my plan ok
- 20 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 21 Reputable Tours
- 22 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 23 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 24 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 25 Best places to stay in Bristol?