Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 2 London with kids
- 3 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 4 First Time Europe Trip
- 5 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 6 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 7 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 8 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 9 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 10 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 11 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 12 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 13 Public Transport information App/Website
- 14 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 15 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 16 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 17 Tenerife - Best attractions
- 18 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 19 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 20 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 21 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 22 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 23 Croatia travel ideas
- 24 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 25 River Boat Cruise
Would you do it?