Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 2 스타바카라【や【 SSK68。CoM 】や】슈퍼카지노스타바카라
- 3 비비바카라【☣【 SSK68。CoM 】☣】슈퍼카지노비비바카라
- 4 고바카라【☡【 SSK68。CoM 】☡】슈퍼카지노고바카라
- 5 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 6 Venice
- 7 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 8 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Porto and vicinity
- 11 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 12 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 13 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 14 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 15 Norway fjord
- 16 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 17 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 Italy
- 20 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 21 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 22 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 25 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
Would you do it?