Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 2 One quick week -- where in France?
- 3 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 4 French lavender and cottages
- 5 Brugge or Ghent?
- 6 Budapest on a budget
- 7 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 8 Major quake in central Itay
- 9 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 10 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 13 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 14 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 15 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 16 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 17 Road trip from Rome to Orvieto and perugia
- 18 3 days with a Swindon base
- 19 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour
- 20 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 21 What Greek islands should I visit
- 22 baltic capitals
- 23 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 24 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 25 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
Would you do it?