Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 3 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 4 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 5 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 6 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 9 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 10 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 11 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 12 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 13 Questions about Polish sights
- 14 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 15 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 18 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 19 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 22 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 23 Italy
- 24 Revised itinerary for italy
- 25 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
Would you do it?