Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Outside of Paris in December
Would you do it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 2 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 3 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 4 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 5 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 6 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 7 White Villages base?
- 8 10 days to Explore Europe
- 9 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 10 German Rail Twin Pass
- 11 How much luggage?????
- 12 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 13 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 14 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 15 Help with France itinerary
- 16 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 17 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 18 ITALO trains need help
- 19 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 20 Cornwall or Paris?
- 21 plug adapters ITALY
- 22 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 23 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 24 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 25 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??