Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Outside of Paris in December
Would you do it?
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 rent car / Munich
- 4 Apartments in Rome
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 9 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 10 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 13 7 days in Andalucia
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 16 Madrid to Sevilla
- 17 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 18 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 19 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 22 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 Ireland in a week
- 25 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station