Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Rule
- 2 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 5 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 6 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 7 Quizz !
- 8 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 9 Pay attention to your watches !
- 10 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 11 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 12 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Christmas Day in Granada
- 15 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 16 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 17 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 18 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 19 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 20 Zurich to Milan trip
- 21 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 22 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 23 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 24 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 25 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
Would you do it?