Would you do it?
If we can get time off, I'm thinking about a short trip to Paris with a visit to Pierrefronds and Reims. In Reims, the cathedral is the main draw.
I realize that this might not be an ideal time to visit, but I would like to hear about any visits to less urban France in the winter.
I will have to say that I'm still cold from a visit to St Denis a year and a half ago. That place really holds a chill.
But seriously, I rather like winter travel, even if St Denis is probably the coldest building I've ever been inside of in my life.
I'm just wondering if the setting for Pierrefronds and the outskirts of Reims will be too barren to enjoy for a brief visit of maybe two nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 2 Ireland driving itinerary
- 3 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 4 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 7 Car hire
- 8 Itinerary help please!
- 9 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 10 France to stop making foie grois
- 11 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 12 Holiday Itinerary
- 13 Itinerary Help!
- 14 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 15 Visiting the Black Forest
- 16 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 17 Barcelona to Morocco
- 18 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 19 Greece itinerary ideas
- 20 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 21 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 22 Should I speculate?
- 23 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 24 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 25 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
Would you do it?