Anyone know if there are any good places for outlet shopping in or near Trieste. We'll be spending 4 days there and I would like to get some good branded stuff which I normally can't afford!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 2 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 3 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 4 Trains through Germany
- 5 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 8 Do we need a car?
- 9 Advice about Naples?
- 10 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 11 Paris -?- Rome
- 12 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 13 What clothes?
- 14 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 15 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 16 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 17 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 18 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 19 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 20 tipping
- 21 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 22 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 23 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 24 Need advice on Mt. Rigi hike from Lucerne
- 25 A Week In Athens - Trip Report