Anyone know if there are any good places for outlet shopping in or near Trieste. We'll be spending 4 days there and I would like to get some good branded stuff which I normally can't afford!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona completely overrated
- 2 Cork or Galway?
- 3 Seville in late January
- 4 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 5 Spain Itinerary Help
- 6 2 days brussel day trip london?
- 7 Well, I'm always warning people
- 8 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 9 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 10 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 11 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 12 3 days to spend in europe
- 13 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 14 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 17 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 18 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 19 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 20 Europe Sim card help
- 21 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 22 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 23 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 24 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 25 What am I missing: Amsterdam