Anyone know if there are any good places for outlet shopping in or near Trieste. We'll be spending 4 days there and I would like to get some good branded stuff which I normally can't afford!
Outlet shopping in Trieste
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 2 Day trip from London to Paris
- 3 Mont St Michel
- 4 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 5 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 6 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 7 nearby cities to london
- 8 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 9 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 10 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 11 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 12 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 13 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 14 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 15 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Porto -City Break
- 18 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 19 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 20 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 21 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 22 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 23 Street food in Turkey
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 Paris in April?