I am planning on meeting my lady in Malpensa. I am coming from Iraq and she from the states. I know we will both be alittle fatigued and I was thinking of booking a hotel and then traveling by train to our destination in Turin. Our exchange daughter was offering to drive down from Turin and pick us up but since I have been away for nine months, I would like to add a little romance to each leg of the trip. I was looking at the downtown Hotels close to the trains.I have no idea about what is feaseable or pragmatic. I would appreciate your suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Honeymoon
- 2 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 3 Schengen Rule
- 4 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 5 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 6 Russia in two weeks in December
- 7 9 Days in Spain
- 8 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 9 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 10 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 11 Our future trip to Greece
- 12 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 15 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 16 Quizz !
- 17 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 18 Pay attention to your watches !
- 19 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 20 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 21 Spanish Medical Providers
- 22 Christmas Day in Granada
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 25 Barcelona to Grindenwald area