I am planning on meeting my lady in Malpensa. I am coming from Iraq and she from the states. I know we will both be alittle fatigued and I was thinking of booking a hotel and then traveling by train to our destination in Turin. Our exchange daughter was offering to drive down from Turin and pick us up but since I have been away for nine months, I would like to add a little romance to each leg of the trip. I was looking at the downtown Hotels close to the trains.I have no idea about what is feaseable or pragmatic. I would appreciate your suggestions
Out of the dust
- 1 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 2 Ordering wine in Paris
- 3 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 4 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 5 Foggia Day Trip
- 6 Cinque Terre card and train
- 7 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 8 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 9 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 10 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 11 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague
- 12 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 13 Places to visit south of Florence along A1
- 14 Retirement Vacation
- 15 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 16 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 17 London Evening Activity
- 18 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 19 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 20 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 21 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 22 Car rental
- 23 Day trip to Capri
- 24 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 25 The Netherlands, France and Spain