I have mapped out a Strasbourg itinerary for a three night stay. I was hoping some of you could take a look at it and give me some feedback. While I realize we can't see and do everything, I am hoping we are getting a nice 'taste' of what's available.
Day 1 - We will arrive from Gengenbach Germany in the early a.m. After dropping our luggage at the Hotel Guttenberg we will have the whole day to explore.
*Cathedral de Notre Dame
* Bataroma Canal Tour
Day 2 - Pearls of Alsace tour with Orphous
The 9 hour tour includes:
Colmar, Equisheim, Riquewihr, Haut Koenigsbourg Castle
Lunch will be at Riquewihr and a wine tasting will be in Equisheim
We will rent a car on this day and explore on our own:
Le Struthof Concentration Camp
Mont Sainte Odile Convent
We are open to other stops as time permits.
A.M. - Open
P.M. - Take the train to Paris
What have we missed? Does my plan provided a good 'taste' of what Strasbourg has to offer?
Thanks in advance for reading and your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 2 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 3 Tour groups
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 5 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 6 Ireland in April
- 7 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 8 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 So much to do, so little time!
- 12 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 13 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 14 Baby Milk
- 15 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 16 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 17 French restaurants
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Driving in Italy?
- 21 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 22 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 23 Super Cover For Hertz
- 24 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 25 Amalfi coast hotel recs