I have mapped out a Strasbourg itinerary for a three night stay. I was hoping some of you could take a look at it and give me some feedback. While I realize we can't see and do everything, I am hoping we are getting a nice 'taste' of what's available.
Day 1 - We will arrive from Gengenbach Germany in the early a.m. After dropping our luggage at the Hotel Guttenberg we will have the whole day to explore.
*Cathedral de Notre Dame
* Bataroma Canal Tour
Day 2 - Pearls of Alsace tour with Orphous
The 9 hour tour includes:
Colmar, Equisheim, Riquewihr, Haut Koenigsbourg Castle
Lunch will be at Riquewihr and a wine tasting will be in Equisheim
We will rent a car on this day and explore on our own:
Le Struthof Concentration Camp
Mont Sainte Odile Convent
We are open to other stops as time permits.
A.M. - Open
P.M. - Take the train to Paris
What have we missed? Does my plan provided a good 'taste' of what Strasbourg has to offer?
Thanks in advance for reading and your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 2 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 3 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 4 Where should I go with my family?
- 5 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 6 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 7 First Solo Adventure
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 PARIS
- 10 Which Hotel in Rome
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 13 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 14 SE ITALY
- 15 First Solo Adventure
- 16 Crete Holiday
- 17 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 18 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 19 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 20 Montreux Riviera public transport pass
- 21 Alitala
- 22 October 2017 trip - need insight into last leg of trip...
- 23 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 24 Croatia short sail trip
- 25 Stu Tower