I have mapped out a Strasbourg itinerary for a three night stay. I was hoping some of you could take a look at it and give me some feedback. While I realize we can't see and do everything, I am hoping we are getting a nice 'taste' of what's available.
Day 1 - We will arrive from Gengenbach Germany in the early a.m. After dropping our luggage at the Hotel Guttenberg we will have the whole day to explore.
*Cathedral de Notre Dame
* Bataroma Canal Tour
Day 2 - Pearls of Alsace tour with Orphous
The 9 hour tour includes:
Colmar, Equisheim, Riquewihr, Haut Koenigsbourg Castle
Lunch will be at Riquewihr and a wine tasting will be in Equisheim
We will rent a car on this day and explore on our own:
Le Struthof Concentration Camp
Mont Sainte Odile Convent
We are open to other stops as time permits.
A.M. - Open
P.M. - Take the train to Paris
What have we missed? Does my plan provided a good 'taste' of what Strasbourg has to offer?
Thanks in advance for reading and your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 2 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 3 Budapest in December 2017
- 4 Traveling eperience and the difficulties involved
- 5 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 8 Acropolis Athens
- 9 Korean Messages
- 10 5 Days in Switzerland
- 11 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 12 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 13 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 14 6-7 Days in France
- 15 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 16 Another tipping question: concierges
- 17 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 20 Getting to Bolivia
- 21 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 22 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins