I have mapped out a Strasbourg itinerary for a three night stay. I was hoping some of you could take a look at it and give me some feedback. While I realize we can't see and do everything, I am hoping we are getting a nice 'taste' of what's available.
Day 1 - We will arrive from Gengenbach Germany in the early a.m. After dropping our luggage at the Hotel Guttenberg we will have the whole day to explore.
*Cathedral de Notre Dame
* Bataroma Canal Tour
Day 2 - Pearls of Alsace tour with Orphous
The 9 hour tour includes:
Colmar, Equisheim, Riquewihr, Haut Koenigsbourg Castle
Lunch will be at Riquewihr and a wine tasting will be in Equisheim
We will rent a car on this day and explore on our own:
Le Struthof Concentration Camp
Mont Sainte Odile Convent
We are open to other stops as time permits.
A.M. - Open
P.M. - Take the train to Paris
What have we missed? Does my plan provided a good 'taste' of what Strasbourg has to offer?
Thanks in advance for reading and your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 2 Undisclsoed location
- 3 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 4 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 5 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 6 Praiano
- 7 Rome-Itinerary
- 8 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 9 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 10 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 11 Venice
- 12 Rome to venice
- 13 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 14 Gucci/Prada outlet near Florence
- 15 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 16 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 17 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 18 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 20 help with Italy itinerary
- 21 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 22 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 23 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 24 Chamonix to Paris
- 25 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight