Me and my husband are planning our first Europe trip next year(from Melbourne) and we are thinking to at least go for 5 weeks. We are planning to go in September as my husband wants to go to Oktoberfest in Munich. The countries of interest are as below:
Greece: Athens and Santorini
Croatia: we would love to see this beautiful country on a 5 night cruise, if I can have some suggestions for this would be great.
Italy: Venice and Rome (not sure if I can fit Florence)
Switzerland: Interlaken and surroundings
I need your advice to see if this is doable and if I can include/not include any other places? I wanted to include Istanbul for a couple of days but not too sure about it. When do we start booking for flights and accommodation? If anyone have done similar, if they can share their itinerary would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthcareschat.com/hydraxil-de/
- 2 Are you seeking Avira Support Number UK 0800-098-8312?
- 3 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 4 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 5 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 6 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 7 Vacation
- 8 Rouen Tour Companies
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 Praiano hotel question
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 St Denis Cathedral
- 16 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 17 Italy bus or train
- 18 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 19 Ireland itinerary help please
- 20 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 21 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 22 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 23 Rome-Itinerary
- 24 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 25 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?