Me and my husband are planning our first Europe trip next year(from Melbourne) and we are thinking to at least go for 5 weeks. We are planning to go in September as my husband wants to go to Oktoberfest in Munich. The countries of interest are as below:
Greece: Athens and Santorini
Croatia: we would love to see this beautiful country on a 5 night cruise, if I can have some suggestions for this would be great.
Italy: Venice and Rome (not sure if I can fit Florence)
Switzerland: Interlaken and surroundings
I need your advice to see if this is doable and if I can include/not include any other places? I wanted to include Istanbul for a couple of days but not too sure about it. When do we start booking for flights and accommodation? If anyone have done similar, if they can share their itinerary would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 썬시티바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노썬시티바카라
- 2 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 3 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 4 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 5 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 10 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 11 Cutback on Spain trip
- 12 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 13 where to stay in London?
- 14 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 15 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 18 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 19 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 20 Croatia transportation question.
- 21 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 22 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 23 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 24 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 25 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion