Me and my husband are planning our first Europe trip next year(from Melbourne) and we are thinking to at least go for 5 weeks. We are planning to go in September as my husband wants to go to Oktoberfest in Munich. The countries of interest are as below:
Greece: Athens and Santorini
Croatia: we would love to see this beautiful country on a 5 night cruise, if I can have some suggestions for this would be great.
Italy: Venice and Rome (not sure if I can fit Florence)
Switzerland: Interlaken and surroundings
I need your advice to see if this is doable and if I can include/not include any other places? I wanted to include Istanbul for a couple of days but not too sure about it. When do we start booking for flights and accommodation? If anyone have done similar, if they can share their itinerary would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 4 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 5 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 6 An evening in London
- 7 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 8 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 9 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 10 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 11 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 12 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 13 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Apartment Montreux area
- 18 Rome or Venice first
- 19 Europe First Timers
- 20 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 21 Safety in Rome
- 22 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 23 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 24 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 25 Chur or St Moritz?