Me and my husband are planning our first Europe trip next year(from Melbourne) and we are thinking to at least go for 5 weeks. We are planning to go in September as my husband wants to go to Oktoberfest in Munich. The countries of interest are as below:
Greece: Athens and Santorini
Croatia: we would love to see this beautiful country on a 5 night cruise, if I can have some suggestions for this would be great.
Italy: Venice and Rome (not sure if I can fit Florence)
Switzerland: Interlaken and surroundings
I need your advice to see if this is doable and if I can include/not include any other places? I wanted to include Istanbul for a couple of days but not too sure about it. When do we start booking for flights and accommodation? If anyone have done similar, if they can share their itinerary would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 7 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 8 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 12 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 13 International Flight Question
- 14 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 15 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 16 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 17 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 18 Luggage Storage
- 19 LIsbon
- 20 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days