We are planning to visit the capital of Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia plus Helsinki and Stockholm in this summer. The trip could be lasted for 13 full days. How many nights should we spend in each of the city? Besides, is it possible to include visiting St. Petersburg in our itinerary? Should we go there from Tallin? What is the means of transport and how long does it take? And if there any transport from St. Petersburg to Helsinki then? I assume we could either start from Vilnius -> Riga -> Tallin -> St.Petersburg/Helsinki -> Stockholm or vice versa, right? Please advice. Thank you all in advance!!
Our 1st time to visit the Baltic area + Northern Europe....NEED YOUR ADVICE!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy Real EU/USA/UK/Canadian Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas
- 2 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 3 Rome Areas to stay
- 4 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 5 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 6 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 7 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 8 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 9 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 10 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 11 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 12 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 13 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 14 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 15 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 16 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 17 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 18 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 19 St Germain
- 20 When to go to Sicily
- 21 Wengen to Torino?
- 22 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 23 Lakes District UK
- 24 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY