We are planning to visit the capital of Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia plus Helsinki and Stockholm in this summer. The trip could be lasted for 13 full days. How many nights should we spend in each of the city? Besides, is it possible to include visiting St. Petersburg in our itinerary? Should we go there from Tallin? What is the means of transport and how long does it take? And if there any transport from St. Petersburg to Helsinki then? I assume we could either start from Vilnius -> Riga -> Tallin -> St.Petersburg/Helsinki -> Stockholm or vice versa, right? Please advice. Thank you all in advance!!
Our 1st time to visit the Baltic area + Northern Europe....NEED YOUR ADVICE!!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 4 Car in Prague
- 5 Rome Accommodation
- 6 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 7 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 8 Istanbul hotels
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 10 2 Week European Itinerary
- 11 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 12 TGV and Provence questions
- 13 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 16 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 17 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 21 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 22 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 23 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 24 Family European winter holiday
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?