We are planning to visit the capital of Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia plus Helsinki and Stockholm in this summer. The trip could be lasted for 13 full days. How many nights should we spend in each of the city? Besides, is it possible to include visiting St. Petersburg in our itinerary? Should we go there from Tallin? What is the means of transport and how long does it take? And if there any transport from St. Petersburg to Helsinki then? I assume we could either start from Vilnius -> Riga -> Tallin -> St.Petersburg/Helsinki -> Stockholm or vice versa, right? Please advice. Thank you all in advance!!
Our 1st time to visit the Baltic area + Northern Europe....NEED YOUR ADVICE!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 5 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 6 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 7 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 8 Paris in April?
- 9 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 10 Prague - Tram #22
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 car rental companies Italy
- 15 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 16 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 17 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 18 Toulouse and beyond -
- 19 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 20 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 21 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 22 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions