I have been desperately searching for the name of a small family hotel between Feyithe and Oludeniz. It was mentioned in one of your trip reports, I believe, but it could have been a comment you made on another thread. I am at a loss to give you more details. I cannot remember if the coast was visible or not. If it was not, it didn't matter a wit to the guests. In reviews no one wanted to leave. I believe you know the owners of this small well kept inn well, but I get the distinct impression that people love you wherever you go and consider you a friend.
Any suggestions for hotels that might fit the bill will be happily reviewed.
Thank you for your efforts and continued encouragement to travelers to Turkey.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip Report
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 4 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 7 Cordoba Overnight?
- 8 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 9 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 10 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 11 How the kids age calculated
- 12 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 13 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 14 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 15 Firt time VISA applicant
- 16 Uffizi Phone Number
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Aix Provence
- 20 Sintra
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 Marseille vs. Genoa