I have been desperately searching for the name of a small family hotel between Feyithe and Oludeniz. It was mentioned in one of your trip reports, I believe, but it could have been a comment you made on another thread. I am at a loss to give you more details. I cannot remember if the coast was visible or not. If it was not, it didn't matter a wit to the guests. In reviews no one wanted to leave. I believe you know the owners of this small well kept inn well, but I get the distinct impression that people love you wherever you go and consider you a friend.
Any suggestions for hotels that might fit the bill will be happily reviewed.
Thank you for your efforts and continued encouragement to travelers to Turkey.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 경마왕 ● 연결 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 2 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 3 경마결과 ◐ 도메인 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 4 두바이경마 ● 연결 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 5 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 6 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 7 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 Self Drive French Canal Barge
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 12 Best of Norway
- 13 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 14 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 15 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 16 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 17 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 18 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 19 Place to stay
- 20 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 21 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 22 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 23 London advice
- 24 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 25 Another Question re Scotland