I have been desperately searching for the name of a small family hotel between Feyithe and Oludeniz. It was mentioned in one of your trip reports, I believe, but it could have been a comment you made on another thread. I am at a loss to give you more details. I cannot remember if the coast was visible or not. If it was not, it didn't matter a wit to the guests. In reviews no one wanted to leave. I believe you know the owners of this small well kept inn well, but I get the distinct impression that people love you wherever you go and consider you a friend.
Any suggestions for hotels that might fit the bill will be happily reviewed.
Thank you for your efforts and continued encouragement to travelers to Turkey.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 2 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 3 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 4 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 5 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 7 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 12 Camogli and surrounds
- 13 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 14 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 15 Route des Vins
- 16 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 17 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 18 Les Invalides Night Show
- 19 base for Andalucia
- 20 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 21 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 22 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 23 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 24 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler