I will be traveling to Edinburgh in late June with friends who are attending a conference. Their conference lodging is at the Radisson Blu. I am considering staying there too but was surprised by the cost (@$350/night US) and want to explore other less expensive options close to the Radisson. I was hoping to find a nice hotel or B&B for $150/200 night US. I plan to check out online sites but also wanted to know if anyone who is familiar with Edinburgh might have some suggestions. Any feedback welcome!
Other recommended Edinburgh lodging near Radisson Blu
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 2 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 3 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 4 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 5 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 6 Budget for 3 Month's
- 7 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 8 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 9 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 10 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 11 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 12 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 13 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 14 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 15 21 Days in Central Europe
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 London 2nd time around
- 18 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 19 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 20 London visit
- 21 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?