I will be traveling to Edinburgh in late June with friends who are attending a conference. Their conference lodging is at the Radisson Blu. I am considering staying there too but was surprised by the cost (@$350/night US) and want to explore other less expensive options close to the Radisson. I was hoping to find a nice hotel or B&B for $150/200 night US. I plan to check out online sites but also wanted to know if anyone who is familiar with Edinburgh might have some suggestions. Any feedback welcome!
Other recommended Edinburgh lodging near Radisson Blu
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 2 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 3 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 6 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 7 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 American Express
- 11 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 12 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 14 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 15 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 16 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 17 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Which european city?
- 20 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 21 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 22 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 23 All Set To Go!!
- 24 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 25 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?