I will be traveling to Edinburgh in late June with friends who are attending a conference. Their conference lodging is at the Radisson Blu. I am considering staying there too but was surprised by the cost (@$350/night US) and want to explore other less expensive options close to the Radisson. I was hoping to find a nice hotel or B&B for $150/200 night US. I plan to check out online sites but also wanted to know if anyone who is familiar with Edinburgh might have some suggestions. Any feedback welcome!
Other recommended Edinburgh lodging near Radisson Blu
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 2 London Private Detectives
- 3 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 4 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 5 Calling Jamikins
- 6 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 9 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 10 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 11 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 12 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 13 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 16 Europe in 21 days
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 19 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 UK for 12 days !
- 24 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 25 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do