We are heading to Madrid, Segovia, Pedraza, Cuenca and Salamanca in April. we are planning to see a flamenco show in madrid, we already attended one 6 years ago in seville which was great.
While we love and appreciate flamenco very much, I know by now that Flamenco is not the only spanish art/dance there is and that each area has its form of dance and music. I would love to know more about this.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 2 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 3 My final Prague itinerary
- 4 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 5 Positano or Sorrento?
- 6 Last minute trip to Capri
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 weekend from cologne germany
- 9 Globus Iberian Tour
- 10 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 11 Switzerland in September
- 12 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 13 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 14 13 nights in switzerland
- 15 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 16 Earthquake near Naples
- 17 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 18 London Theater
- 19 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 20 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 23 Munich itinerary review
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
Other native dance/music forms than Flamenco to watch in Madrid and surroundings