We are heading to Madrid, Segovia, Pedraza, Cuenca and Salamanca in April. we are planning to see a flamenco show in madrid, we already attended one 6 years ago in seville which was great.
While we love and appreciate flamenco very much, I know by now that Flamenco is not the only spanish art/dance there is and that each area has its form of dance and music. I would love to know more about this.
Thanks a lot
Other native dance/music forms than Flamenco to watch in Madrid and surroundings
- 1 just want to know
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 5 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 6 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 7 Istanbul Hotels
- 8 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 9 Florence to nice- help
- 10 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 11 What is the best food in France?
- 12 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 13 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 14 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 15 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 16 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 17 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 18 Where to stay in London in July
- 19 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 20 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 21 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 22 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 23 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 24 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 25 ferry to Harwich