We are heading to Madrid, Segovia, Pedraza, Cuenca and Salamanca in April. we are planning to see a flamenco show in madrid, we already attended one 6 years ago in seville which was great.
While we love and appreciate flamenco very much, I know by now that Flamenco is not the only spanish art/dance there is and that each area has its form of dance and music. I would love to know more about this.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 3 Drinks in Spain
- 4 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 5 12 days europe
- 6 Beaches in Southern France
- 7 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 8 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 9 Norfolk base
- 10 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 11 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 12 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 13 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 14 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 15 Spain Itinerary Help
- 16 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 17 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 18 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 19 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 20 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 21 Ali
- 22 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 23 Gelato course in Rome?
- 24 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 25 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
Other native dance/music forms than Flamenco to watch in Madrid and surroundings