We are heading to Madrid, Segovia, Pedraza, Cuenca and Salamanca in April. we are planning to see a flamenco show in madrid, we already attended one 6 years ago in seville which was great.
While we love and appreciate flamenco very much, I know by now that Flamenco is not the only spanish art/dance there is and that each area has its form of dance and music. I would love to know more about this.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 2 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 3 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 4 RHK's Fall escape
- 5 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 6 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 7 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 8 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 9 Europe Itinerary
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 12 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 13 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 14 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 15 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 16 Baviaran Alps End April Good idea?
- 17 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 18 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 19 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 20 New Airline for Naxos
- 21 Salzburg Christmas Eve Dinner
- 22 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 23 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 24 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 25 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London
Other native dance/music forms than Flamenco to watch in Madrid and surroundings