We are heading to Madrid, Segovia, Pedraza, Cuenca and Salamanca in April. we are planning to see a flamenco show in madrid, we already attended one 6 years ago in seville which was great.
While we love and appreciate flamenco very much, I know by now that Flamenco is not the only spanish art/dance there is and that each area has its form of dance and music. I would love to know more about this.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 2 Ballet Bolshoi
- 3 Le Marche, Italy
- 4 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 5 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 6 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 7 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 8 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 9 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 10 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 11 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 12 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 13 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 14 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 15 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 16 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 17 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 18 Trains France/Switzerland
- 19 fear of driving in rome!
- 20 Italy trains question
- 21 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 22 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 23 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 24 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 25 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
Other native dance/music forms than Flamenco to watch in Madrid and surroundings