We are heading to Madrid, Segovia, Pedraza, Cuenca and Salamanca in April. we are planning to see a flamenco show in madrid, we already attended one 6 years ago in seville which was great.
While we love and appreciate flamenco very much, I know by now that Flamenco is not the only spanish art/dance there is and that each area has its form of dance and music. I would love to know more about this.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 2 Transylvania - June 2018
- 3 Italy Car Scam
- 4 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 5 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 6 Venice/Mestre
- 7 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 8 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 9 Krakow
- 10 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 11 Quizz !
- 12 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 13 Pay attention to your watches !
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 19 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 9 Days in Spain
- 22 Iceland early december visit
- 23 Zurich to Milan trip
- 24 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 25 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
Other native dance/music forms than Flamenco to watch in Madrid and surroundings