Can anyone suggest an alternate hotel, close to the Dedeman, that would be in the price range of $100-150? Also what is the easiest way to get to this area of the city from the IST airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 2 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 3 Brussels Central to Midi?
- 4 6 nights in Dublin
- 5 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 6 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 7 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 8 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 9 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 10 What area of Venice to stay?
- 11 Norway and Netherlands
- 12 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 13 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 14 Tips for traveling in Iceland
- 15 la spezia vs. levanto
- 16 Foligno Quintana 2015
- 17 Amsterdam and beyond
- 18 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 19 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 20 Travel help laundary
- 21 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 22 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 23 Paris food tours?
- 24 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 25 Art History lover - itinerary help