Can anyone suggest an alternate hotel, close to the Dedeman, that would be in the price range of $100-150? Also what is the easiest way to get to this area of the city from the IST airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 2 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 3 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 4 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 5 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 6 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 7 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 8 I am a.tall foodie
- 9 Another Visit to London
- 10 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 11 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 12 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 13 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 14 The Best beach in Europe
- 15 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 16 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 17 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 18 Transportation
- 19 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 20 The suitcases ar going to Provence
- 21 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 22 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 23 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 24 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 25 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland