We have a 7 hour layover in Rome coming from the US heading to Croatia and would like to visit Ostia Antica. Most on the info I'm finding gives directions for getting there via Metro from Rome....what's the best way to get there from the airport? Will we be able to store our luggage at the Rome airport?
Ostia Antica from Rome Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Cylades Island Hopping
- 6 One week in Spain, late May
- 7 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 8 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 9 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 10 history museums or locations
- 11 Good times in Munich, the city
- 12 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 13 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 14 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 15 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 16 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 17 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 18 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 19 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 20 5 Observations About Paris
- 21 Lake Como transportation questions
- 22 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 23 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 24 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 25 Iwango went…to Nice