We have a 7 hour layover in Rome coming from the US heading to Croatia and would like to visit Ostia Antica. Most on the info I'm finding gives directions for getting there via Metro from Rome....what's the best way to get there from the airport? Will we be able to store our luggage at the Rome airport?
Ostia Antica from Rome Airport
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek islands from Turkey
- 2 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 TGV and Provence questions
- 7 Novels set in Greece
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 13 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 14 More help with housing in Puglia
- 15 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 Rome Accommodation
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 22 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 23 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 24 Italian Lakes gardens
- 25 London for Christmas