My Husband & I are planning to go on a holiday primarily to (at this point) Oslo & Stockholm. For 6 to 7 days of tour. Both of us are adventurous & love travelling, visiting new places.
Could anyone help me with your recommendations on the most important places to visit & how many days we should spend in these 2 places? We will be using public transport like bus/train/trams.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 2 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 3 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 4 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 5 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 6 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 9 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 10 Praiano
- 11 Rouen Tour Companies
- 12 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 15 Ireland itinerary help please
- 16 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 17 Ronda Wine/biking
- 18 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Perugia
- 21 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 22 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 23 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 24 Areas in Milan
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece