I am considering a few days in either city this summer ( in addition to Berlin.)
I have been to Copenhagen and Stocholm...
Your input would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 2 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 3 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 4 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 5 Paris Metro
- 6 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 7 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 8 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 9 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 12 getting to CDG
- 13 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 14 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 15 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 16 Towersey, London
- 17 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 18 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 19 Biarritz family holiday
- 20 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 21 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 24 Ireland in April
- 25 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days