My husband has a work trip to Oslo, Norway coming around the end of April or May. We have been wanting to go back overseas for awhile to do Italy & Greece, but we just moved and funds are very limited. With all his sky miles, we could make Oslo into a vacation for us, but can't decide if it's worth it. It seems really easy to get around there, so I almost think we could spend 1-2 days there then hop somewhere more interesting.
Since this is not a planned vacation, we don't really have a timeline for how many days we want to spend or a budget.
If we go, would you recommend any nearby places?
Is Oslo worth the trip, or are we better off saving for a year to go somewhere else?
All feedback is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 4 Swiss Travel Pass
- 5 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 6 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 7 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 8 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 9 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 10 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 11 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 12 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 13 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 14 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 17 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 20 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Versailles
- 24 Where to enjoy Paris
- 25 Train help for Prague