My husband has a work trip to Oslo, Norway coming around the end of April or May. We have been wanting to go back overseas for awhile to do Italy & Greece, but we just moved and funds are very limited. With all his sky miles, we could make Oslo into a vacation for us, but can't decide if it's worth it. It seems really easy to get around there, so I almost think we could spend 1-2 days there then hop somewhere more interesting.
Since this is not a planned vacation, we don't really have a timeline for how many days we want to spend or a budget.
If we go, would you recommend any nearby places?
Is Oslo worth the trip, or are we better off saving for a year to go somewhere else?
All feedback is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 2 Day trips from Florence
- 3 Paris in September
- 4 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 5 St Denis Cathedral
- 6 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 9 May get together in Paris
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 16 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 17 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 18 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 21 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 22 Self drive tour companies
- 23 Rouen Tour Companies
- 24 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 25 Andalucia itinerary help