My husband has a work trip to Oslo, Norway coming around the end of April or May. We have been wanting to go back overseas for awhile to do Italy & Greece, but we just moved and funds are very limited. With all his sky miles, we could make Oslo into a vacation for us, but can't decide if it's worth it. It seems really easy to get around there, so I almost think we could spend 1-2 days there then hop somewhere more interesting.
Since this is not a planned vacation, we don't really have a timeline for how many days we want to spend or a budget.
If we go, would you recommend any nearby places?
Is Oslo worth the trip, or are we better off saving for a year to go somewhere else?
All feedback is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 2 Help me make this possible!
- 3 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 4 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 5 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 6 International drivers permit
- 7 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 First visit to London
- 10 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 11 ATM
- 12 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 13 ATM help
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 17 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 18 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 19 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 20 Spain Itinerary
- 21 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 22 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 23 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall