My husband has a work trip to Oslo, Norway coming around the end of April or May. We have been wanting to go back overseas for awhile to do Italy & Greece, but we just moved and funds are very limited. With all his sky miles, we could make Oslo into a vacation for us, but can't decide if it's worth it. It seems really easy to get around there, so I almost think we could spend 1-2 days there then hop somewhere more interesting.
Since this is not a planned vacation, we don't really have a timeline for how many days we want to spend or a budget.
If we go, would you recommend any nearby places?
Is Oslo worth the trip, or are we better off saving for a year to go somewhere else?
All feedback is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ▶ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 Spanish Medical Providers
- 6 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 7 Paris to Italy
- 8 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 11 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 12 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 13 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 14 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 9 Days in Spain
- 18 Road trip with our dog
- 19 Frankfurt to UK
- 20 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 21 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 22 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 23 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 24 Electrical Power Conversion
- 25 Douro Valley in January?