We will be in Norway next week and will try to squeeze in as much beautiful scenery as possible. We plan to travel by train from Oslo to Myrdal and Flam on Wed. We'd like to do a glacier walk, so I'd like to get from Flam to Sogndal Wed. evening. What would be the evening boat or bus options for that? Thurs. we would do the Glacier Bus and return to Sogndal. Friday we would travel from Sogndal to Bergen, probably by boat. Should we make a detour back to Gudvangen to see that fjord? I picked Sogndal because it looked like a good place to get on the Glacier Bus. Suggestions that fit the Wed. to Fri. time frame would be appreciated.
Oslo, Myrdal, Flam, Sogndal?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 3 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 6 Madrid to Sevilla
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 London at Easter
- 9 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 10 Prague - must see
- 11 Travel by train or bus
- 12 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 13 Car in Prague
- 14 Which travel plan?
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 21 Planning a holiday
- 22 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 23 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 24 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 25 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga