We will be in Norway next week and will try to squeeze in as much beautiful scenery as possible. We plan to travel by train from Oslo to Myrdal and Flam on Wed. We'd like to do a glacier walk, so I'd like to get from Flam to Sogndal Wed. evening. What would be the evening boat or bus options for that? Thurs. we would do the Glacier Bus and return to Sogndal. Friday we would travel from Sogndal to Bergen, probably by boat. Should we make a detour back to Gudvangen to see that fjord? I picked Sogndal because it looked like a good place to get on the Glacier Bus. Suggestions that fit the Wed. to Fri. time frame would be appreciated.
Oslo, Myrdal, Flam, Sogndal?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 2 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 3 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 4 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 5 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 6 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 7 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 8 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 9 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 12 Is my plan ok
- 13 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 14 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 15 5 Observations About Paris
- 16 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 17 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 18 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 19 Southern Spain
- 20 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 21 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 24 Scotland November 2015
- 25 Luggage storage in Barcelona