We will be in Norway next week and will try to squeeze in as much beautiful scenery as possible. We plan to travel by train from Oslo to Myrdal and Flam on Wed. We'd like to do a glacier walk, so I'd like to get from Flam to Sogndal Wed. evening. What would be the evening boat or bus options for that? Thurs. we would do the Glacier Bus and return to Sogndal. Friday we would travel from Sogndal to Bergen, probably by boat. Should we make a detour back to Gudvangen to see that fjord? I picked Sogndal because it looked like a good place to get on the Glacier Bus. Suggestions that fit the Wed. to Fri. time frame would be appreciated.
Oslo, Myrdal, Flam, Sogndal?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2nd time around
- 2 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 3 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 4 Budget for 3 Month's
- 5 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 6 Questions for my German friends
- 7 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 8 London visit
- 9 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 10 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 11 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 12 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 13 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 14 Small group for Colosseum
- 15 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 23 Lofoten ferry
- 24 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 25 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer