We will be in Norway next week and will try to squeeze in as much beautiful scenery as possible. We plan to travel by train from Oslo to Myrdal and Flam on Wed. We'd like to do a glacier walk, so I'd like to get from Flam to Sogndal Wed. evening. What would be the evening boat or bus options for that? Thurs. we would do the Glacier Bus and return to Sogndal. Friday we would travel from Sogndal to Bergen, probably by boat. Should we make a detour back to Gudvangen to see that fjord? I picked Sogndal because it looked like a good place to get on the Glacier Bus. Suggestions that fit the Wed. to Fri. time frame would be appreciated.
Oslo, Myrdal, Flam, Sogndal?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Northern Spain
- 3 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 4 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 5 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 6 week in calabria
- 7 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 8 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 9 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 10 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 11 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 12 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 13 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 14 Akrotiri Tours
- 15 Walking in Oslo
- 16 London hotel tax is 20%
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 18 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 21 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 22 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 23 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 24 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 25 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???