We will be in Norway next week and will try to squeeze in as much beautiful scenery as possible. We plan to travel by train from Oslo to Myrdal and Flam on Wed. We'd like to do a glacier walk, so I'd like to get from Flam to Sogndal Wed. evening. What would be the evening boat or bus options for that? Thurs. we would do the Glacier Bus and return to Sogndal. Friday we would travel from Sogndal to Bergen, probably by boat. Should we make a detour back to Gudvangen to see that fjord? I picked Sogndal because it looked like a good place to get on the Glacier Bus. Suggestions that fit the Wed. to Fri. time frame would be appreciated.
Oslo, Myrdal, Flam, Sogndal?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 2 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 3 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 4 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 5 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 6 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 7 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 8 Moving to Belfast
- 9 Luggage sizing
- 10 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 11 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 12 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 13 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 14 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 15 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 16 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 17 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 18 Christmas in Munich
- 19 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 20 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 21 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 22 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 23 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 24 Eleanor's Pages
- 25 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration