I came across an announcement about rail work in the Oslo area this summer. In case it affects your travel route and station, the story is at:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Costa Brava on way Girona to Barcelona
- 2 Avignon
- 3 DW, DD6, DD4, and me to Greece!!! Yippeeee.
- 4 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 5 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 6 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 7 Palace of the Popes
- 8 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 9 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 10 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 11 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 12 Using ITALIARAIL for booking reservations
- 13 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 14 One Week France, Mid Oct, after Paris
- 15 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 16 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 17 Padova Experts! Scrovegni Booking Quandry
- 18 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 19 Santorini for three nights
- 20 Cycling in France
- 21 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 22 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 23 Ideas for a family holiday on Cote d´Azur ( near St Tropez)
- 24 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 25 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland