I came across an announcement about rail work in the Oslo area this summer. In case it affects your travel route and station, the story is at:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 3 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 4 TAP airlines & other questions
- 5 Sentimental Journey
- 6 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 7 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 8 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 9 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 10 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 11 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 12 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 13 Netflix and Hulu
- 14 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 15 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 16 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 17 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 19 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 20 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 21 5 days in switzerland
- 22 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 23 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 24 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 25 Antwerp Tram