I have a tight itinerary for Scandinavia and have to decide between:
- 1 day in Oslo and 2 in Helsinki.
- 2 days in Oslo and 1 in Helsinki.
What would you do? Thanks for your help,
Oslo and Helsinki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 2 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 3 Spending money in Italy?
- 4 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 5 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 6 Getting cash in Spain
- 7 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 8 I went to Paris in June
- 9 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 10 Help with itinerary Bulgaria and Romania
- 11 stop in lisboa or not
- 12 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 13 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 14 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 15 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 16 Paris Metro Closures??
- 17 Italy things to do?
- 18 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 19 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 20 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 21 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 22 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 23 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 24 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 25 Brugge photo on Bing