I and my husband are going to have 03 days in Oslo late of April and would like to seek for any advice/recommendations of the best places here.
I plan to have the 1st day to explore Oslo, and the rest of 02 days will be exploring outside of Oslo (in about 2 -3 hours by bus/train/car only).
I read a lot from here http://www.visitnorway.com/en/Where-to-go/East/ and it seems to be confused for me now with many same destinations such as Bergen. I do not know which is the best that I should pay a visit. Can anyone have any experience to advise me please?
Many thanks in advance ALL.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 2 Sundays in Puglia
- 3 2 Months in Sicily
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 What tips can you give about packing?
- 6 Prague
- 7 Sim Card Options
- 8 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 9 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 10 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 11 Azores
- 12 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 13 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 14 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 15 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 16 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 19 Greek Islands (small)
- 20 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 21 Scotland in 7 Days
- 22 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 23 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 24 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 25 Cascais or Algarve?