I and my husband are going to have 03 days in Oslo late of April and would like to seek for any advice/recommendations of the best places here.
I plan to have the 1st day to explore Oslo, and the rest of 02 days will be exploring outside of Oslo (in about 2 -3 hours by bus/train/car only).
I read a lot from here http://www.visitnorway.com/en/Where-to-go/East/ and it seems to be confused for me now with many same destinations such as Bergen. I do not know which is the best that I should pay a visit. Can anyone have any experience to advise me please?
Many thanks in advance ALL.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드카지노•• 吉━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••吉 월드카지노
- 2 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 3 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 4 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 5 Bavaria in August
- 6 Train Question
- 7 What clothes?
- 8 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 9 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 10 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 11 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 12 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 13 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 14 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 15 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 16 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 17 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 18 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 19 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 20 GPS vs Google Maps
- 21 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 22 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 23 10 nights in France
- 24 Questions about Italy again
- 25 Spain schedule - reality check please.