I and my husband are going to have 03 days in Oslo late of April and would like to seek for any advice/recommendations of the best places here.
I plan to have the 1st day to explore Oslo, and the rest of 02 days will be exploring outside of Oslo (in about 2 -3 hours by bus/train/car only).
I read a lot from here http://www.visitnorway.com/en/Where-to-go/East/ and it seems to be confused for me now with many same destinations such as Bergen. I do not know which is the best that I should pay a visit. Can anyone have any experience to advise me please?
Many thanks in advance ALL.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 2 Spain: train/rental car help
- 3 Is European democracy better than US democracy?
- 4 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 5 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 6 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 7 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 10 Alsace to Austria?
- 11 UK in May and June
- 12 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 13 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 14 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 15 Bath/Cotswolds
- 16 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 17 Thinking about the Fjords
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 20 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 21 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 23 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 24 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 25 23 day honeymoon to Greece