I and my husband are going to have 03 days in Oslo late of April and would like to seek for any advice/recommendations of the best places here.
I plan to have the 1st day to explore Oslo, and the rest of 02 days will be exploring outside of Oslo (in about 2 -3 hours by bus/train/car only).
I read a lot from here http://www.visitnorway.com/en/Where-to-go/East/ and it seems to be confused for me now with many same destinations such as Bergen. I do not know which is the best that I should pay a visit. Can anyone have any experience to advise me please?
Many thanks in advance ALL.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 3 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 4 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 5 Scotland Highlands Help
- 6 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 7 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 8 Amsterdam, Germany
- 9 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 10 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 11 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 12 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 13 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 14 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 15 Europe itinerary review
- 16 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 17 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 18 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 19 Anchovies and Sardines
- 20 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 21 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 22 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 23 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 24 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 25 Flight connection in CDG