I and my husband are going to have 03 days in Oslo late of April and would like to seek for any advice/recommendations of the best places here.
I plan to have the 1st day to explore Oslo, and the rest of 02 days will be exploring outside of Oslo (in about 2 -3 hours by bus/train/car only).
I read a lot from here http://www.visitnorway.com/en/Where-to-go/East/ and it seems to be confused for me now with many same destinations such as Bergen. I do not know which is the best that I should pay a visit. Can anyone have any experience to advise me please?
Many thanks in advance ALL.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A good book!!
- 2 Paris Metro
- 3 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 4 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 7 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 8 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 9 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 10 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 13 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 14 CDG airport and connection time
- 15 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 16 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 17 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 18 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 19 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 20 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 21 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 22 getting to CDG
- 23 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 24 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions