I and my husband are going to have 03 days in Oslo late of April and would like to seek for any advice/recommendations of the best places here.
I plan to have the 1st day to explore Oslo, and the rest of 02 days will be exploring outside of Oslo (in about 2 -3 hours by bus/train/car only).
I read a lot from here http://www.visitnorway.com/en/Where-to-go/East/ and it seems to be confused for me now with many same destinations such as Bergen. I do not know which is the best that I should pay a visit. Can anyone have any experience to advise me please?
Many thanks in advance ALL.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노주소■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■슈퍼카지노せ슈퍼카지노
- 2 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 3 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 6 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 7 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 10 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 11 Studying art in English in venice
- 12 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 13 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 14 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 15 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 16 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 17 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 20 French language immersion schools in France
- 21 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 22 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 23 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 24 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 25 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area