I and my husband are going to have 03 days in Oslo late of April and would like to seek for any advice/recommendations of the best places here.
I plan to have the 1st day to explore Oslo, and the rest of 02 days will be exploring outside of Oslo (in about 2 -3 hours by bus/train/car only).
I read a lot from here http://www.visitnorway.com/en/Where-to-go/East/ and it seems to be confused for me now with many same destinations such as Bergen. I do not know which is the best that I should pay a visit. Can anyone have any experience to advise me please?
Many thanks in advance ALL.
Oslo and Fjords (3 days)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and London
- 2 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 3 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 4 What to wear
- 5 italy
- 6 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 7 Side trip from Geneva
- 8 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 9 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 10 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 11 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 12 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 15 21 Days in Central Europe
- 16 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 17 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 18 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 19 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 22 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 23 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 24 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 25 Nice hotel (preferably with views) in Etretat, France?