I and my husband are going to have 03 days in Oslo late of April and would like to seek for any advice/recommendations of the best places here.
I plan to have the 1st day to explore Oslo, and the rest of 02 days will be exploring outside of Oslo (in about 2 -3 hours by bus/train/car only).
I read a lot from here http://www.visitnorway.com/en/Where-to-go/East/ and it seems to be confused for me now with many same destinations such as Bergen. I do not know which is the best that I should pay a visit. Can anyone have any experience to advise me please?
Many thanks in advance ALL.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 2 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 3 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 4 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 5 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 6 Scotland Trip Report
- 7 Athens International airport
- 8 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 9 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 10 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 11 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Cinqueterre
- 14 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 15 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 16 Road trip Italy
- 17 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 18 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 19 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 20 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 21 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 22 Hilton CPH no loner
- 23 travel around Spain
- 24 French Wedding
- 25 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome