I and my husband are going to have 03 days in Oslo late of April and would like to seek for any advice/recommendations of the best places here.
I plan to have the 1st day to explore Oslo, and the rest of 02 days will be exploring outside of Oslo (in about 2 -3 hours by bus/train/car only).
I read a lot from here http://www.visitnorway.com/en/Where-to-go/East/ and it seems to be confused for me now with many same destinations such as Bergen. I do not know which is the best that I should pay a visit. Can anyone have any experience to advise me please?
Many thanks in advance ALL.
Oslo and Fjords (3 days)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 2 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 3 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 4 Avignon to London?
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 8 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 11 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 12 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 13 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 14 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 18 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 23 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 24 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 25 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?