I and my husband are going to have 03 days in Oslo late of April and would like to seek for any advice/recommendations of the best places here.
I plan to have the 1st day to explore Oslo, and the rest of 02 days will be exploring outside of Oslo (in about 2 -3 hours by bus/train/car only).
I read a lot from here http://www.visitnorway.com/en/Where-to-go/East/ and it seems to be confused for me now with many same destinations such as Bergen. I do not know which is the best that I should pay a visit. Can anyone have any experience to advise me please?
Many thanks in advance ALL.
Oslo and Fjords (3 days)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 2 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 3 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 4 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 5 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 6 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 7 Bus ride to Positano
- 8 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 9 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 10 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 11 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 12 Slovenia itinerary
- 13 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 14 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 15 Paris Hotels- Le Meurice or Le Royal Monceau Raffles
- 16 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 17 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 18 Is Capri overrated?
- 19 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 20 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 21 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 22 9 days in switzerland
- 23 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 24 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 25 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia