I and my husband are going to have 03 days in Oslo late of April and would like to seek for any advice/recommendations of the best places here.
I plan to have the 1st day to explore Oslo, and the rest of 02 days will be exploring outside of Oslo (in about 2 -3 hours by bus/train/car only).
I read a lot from here http://www.visitnorway.com/en/Where-to-go/East/ and it seems to be confused for me now with many same destinations such as Bergen. I do not know which is the best that I should pay a visit. Can anyone have any experience to advise me please?
Many thanks in advance ALL.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 2 AVG@@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 AVG Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 3 Pay attention to your watches !
- 4 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 5 Zurich to Milan trip
- 6 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 7 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 8 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 9 Venice/Mestre
- 10 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 11 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 12 Italy Car Scam
- 13 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 14 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 15 Spanish Medical Providers
- 16 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 17 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 18 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 19 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 20 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 23 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 24 Quizz !
- 25 Iceland