I and my husband are going to have 03 days in Oslo late of April and would like to seek for any advice/recommendations of the best places here.
I plan to have the 1st day to explore Oslo, and the rest of 02 days will be exploring outside of Oslo (in about 2 -3 hours by bus/train/car only).
I read a lot from here http://www.visitnorway.com/en/Where-to-go/East/ and it seems to be confused for me now with many same destinations such as Bergen. I do not know which is the best that I should pay a visit. Can anyone have any experience to advise me please?
Many thanks in advance ALL.
Oslo and Fjords (3 days)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 3 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 4 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 5 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 6 Airport ATMs
- 7 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 8 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 9 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 10 Budget family trip to Europe
- 11 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 12 By train to and out of Prague
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 17 5 Observations About Paris
- 18 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 19 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 20 Berlin
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 23 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 24 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 25 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips