I and my husband are going to have 03 days in Oslo late of April and would like to seek for any advice/recommendations of the best places here.
I plan to have the 1st day to explore Oslo, and the rest of 02 days will be exploring outside of Oslo (in about 2 -3 hours by bus/train/car only).
I read a lot from here http://www.visitnorway.com/en/Where-to-go/East/ and it seems to be confused for me now with many same destinations such as Bergen. I do not know which is the best that I should pay a visit. Can anyone have any experience to advise me please?
Many thanks in advance ALL.
Oslo and Fjords (3 days)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome---August and September
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 4 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 5 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 6 South of France November Trip Report
- 7 Nice or Marseille??
- 8 Dresden or Leipzig
- 9 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 14 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 15 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 16 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 17 Moving to Belfast
- 18 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 19 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 20 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 21 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 22 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 23 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 24 4-6 weeks
- 25 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?