I and my husband are going to have 03 days in Oslo late of April and would like to seek for any advice/recommendations of the best places here.
I plan to have the 1st day to explore Oslo, and the rest of 02 days will be exploring outside of Oslo (in about 2 -3 hours by bus/train/car only).
I read a lot from here http://www.visitnorway.com/en/Where-to-go/East/ and it seems to be confused for me now with many same destinations such as Bergen. I do not know which is the best that I should pay a visit. Can anyone have any experience to advise me please?
Many thanks in advance ALL.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My greece vacation
- 2 Puglia
- 3 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 4 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 5 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 6 From London to Paris to US
- 7 Barcelona Car rental return
- 8 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 9 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 10 Greece Experts
- 11 Xtrcut @ http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 12 Dover queues
- 13 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 14 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 15 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 16 Itinerary help please!
- 17 AVE train tickets questions.
- 18 Manchester on derby weekend
- 19 Naples or Genoa
- 20 Visiting the Black Forest
- 21 Barcelona to Morocco
- 22 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 23 France to stop making foie grois
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome