Can anybody tell me the best way to get to my hotel from the Oslo airport. I know there is a transit train but how long does it take and how much does it cost. Any information would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 2 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 3 Couscous
- 4 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 5 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 6 One July night in Verona - help!
- 7 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 8 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 9 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 10 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 11 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 12 Guided Vatican Tours
- 13 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 14 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 15 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 16 16 days in France and Italy
- 17 Cappadocia in June
- 18 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 19 Lisbon
- 20 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 21 Car insurance in Iceland
- 22 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 23 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 24 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 25 Scotland - We're Here!