How easy is it to rent a car without a reservation in Orvieto? I'm not sure how many days we will need one while we are there and plan on using the train/bus systems as well. Is there a problem with getting an automatic car any day they are open without it being reserved?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 2 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 3 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 6 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 7 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 10 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 11 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 12 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 13 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 14 Praiano
- 15 Ronda Wine/biking
- 16 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 17 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 18 Undisclsoed location
- 19 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 20 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 21 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 22 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 23 Italy bus or train
- 24 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 25 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London