I am looking for a reasonably priced apartment for 2 or nice BnB in the center of Orvieto. I will also need parking for about 4 out of 6 days.
Does anyone have a favorite place they have stayed that they would recommend? Not looking to spend more than 125 a night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 3 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 6 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 7 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 8 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 9 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 10 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 11 Paris to Italy
- 12 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 13 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 14 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 15 Spanish Medical Providers
- 16 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 17 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 21 Road trip with our dog
- 22 Driving through Paris
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 25 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)