We'll be flying from Paris (staying near Musee D'Orsay in the 7th) to Barcelona and have a choice of two mid-day flights. One is an EasyJet flight that leaves from Orly, and the other Vueling from CDG. They are essentially the same price, and leave an hour apart from each other. Wondering whether one airport or airline is preferable over the other in terms of easy to get to/through, on-time records, etc. Any thoughts?
Orly vs. CDG?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Croatia
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 St Germain
- 4 Autumn in Paris
- 5 Where to go in France mid July?
- 6 trip to norway
- 7 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 8 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 9 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 10 Ireland or Scotland
- 11 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 12 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 13 Cruise the River Shannon
- 14 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 15 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 16 Food tours in Rome?
- 17 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 18 Rome Food Tour
- 19 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 20 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 21 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 22 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 23 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 24 Help with England/Wales tour
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe