We'll be flying from Paris (staying near Musee D'Orsay in the 7th) to Barcelona and have a choice of two mid-day flights. One is an EasyJet flight that leaves from Orly, and the other Vueling from CDG. They are essentially the same price, and leave an hour apart from each other. Wondering whether one airport or airline is preferable over the other in terms of easy to get to/through, on-time records, etc. Any thoughts?
Orly vs. CDG?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 2 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 3 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 4 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 9 Pronunciation
- 10 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 11 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 12 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 13 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 14 What to wear
- 15 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 16 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 17 What still confounds you about travel?
- 18 Back home problems with sim card
- 19 How do you find French food?
- 20 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 21 GPS in Tuscany
- 22 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 23 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 24 italy
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...