We'll be flying from Paris (staying near Musee D'Orsay in the 7th) to Barcelona and have a choice of two mid-day flights. One is an EasyJet flight that leaves from Orly, and the other Vueling from CDG. They are essentially the same price, and leave an hour apart from each other. Wondering whether one airport or airline is preferable over the other in terms of easy to get to/through, on-time records, etc. Any thoughts?
Orly vs. CDG?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, June, 11 nights, Flights arrice and depart from Rome (Ciampino)
- 2 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 3 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 4 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 5 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again
- 6 Lyon Arrondissements
- 7 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 8 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 9 NT in devon and cornwall
- 10 help and advice
- 11 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 12 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 13 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 14 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 15 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 16 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 17 Garmisch
- 18 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 19 Venice - things to do?
- 20 Rome to Positano
- 21 DCC on the increase?
- 22 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 23 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 24 Italy/ Spain in December
- 25 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid