What is the best mode of transportation from Orly Airport to rue de Buci in the heart of St Germain des Pres? We will be arriving into Orly around 9 PM at night.
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stuck in Paris
- 2 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 3 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 4 Renting a car in Greece
- 5 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 6 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 7 Spain - day driver advice
- 8 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 9 Greece
- 10 Ex-pats with young kids
- 11 Iceland france spain
- 12 Ludwig Castles
- 13 Help on ancient history route
- 14 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 15 London with Teens Trip Report
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Paris hotel
- 18 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 19 Spanish food - not that special?
- 20 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 21 Maximizing Norway time
- 22 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 23 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 24 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 25 southeast sicily town as home base