I am debating if I should take public transportation from Orly Airport to my hotel in the 6th or hire airport shuttle.
I looked up the public transportation route and it seem kind of confusing. I was wondering if its worth the money to just get a shuttle and not deal with the hassle with luggage and all?
If so, does anyone have a shuttle service that they'd recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 4 Sicily help
- 5 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 6 Christmas markets
- 7 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 8 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 9 PARIS
- 10 Germany or Sweden
- 11 November in Rome
- 12 Alitala
- 13 Whathello Paris
- 14 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 15 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 16 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 17 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 18 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 19 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 20 Rome -- The next time around
- 21 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 22 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 23 London vacation rental agency
- 24 Transport for local Venice travel
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21