I am debating if I should take public transportation from Orly Airport to my hotel in the 6th or hire airport shuttle.
I looked up the public transportation route and it seem kind of confusing. I was wondering if its worth the money to just get a shuttle and not deal with the hassle with luggage and all?
If so, does anyone have a shuttle service that they'd recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rent a car in England
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 3 Edinburgh to Skye
- 4 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 5 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 6 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 7 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 8 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 9 2017 Easter in Italy
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 13 Going to Russia
- 14 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 15 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 16 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 17 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 18 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 19 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 20 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 21 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 22 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 23 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 24 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 25 Ireland and Scotland in July