I am debating if I should take public transportation from Orly Airport to my hotel in the 6th or hire airport shuttle.
I looked up the public transportation route and it seem kind of confusing. I was wondering if its worth the money to just get a shuttle and not deal with the hassle with luggage and all?
If so, does anyone have a shuttle service that they'd recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 하이원바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■슈퍼카지노カ슈퍼카지노
- 2 A week in Paris
- 3 38 Days in Paris
- 4 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 9 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 10 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 11 advance tickets?
- 12 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 13 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 23 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 24 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 25 What tips can you give about packing?