To settle a debate we are having at work does anyone know how the town Milton Keynes got its name - was it something to do with economists Milton Friedman and John Maynard Keynes?
Hope you can help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 2 Hotel advice
- 3 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 4 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 5 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 8 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 9 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 10 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 11 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 12 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 13 Sachsenhausen?
- 14 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 15 Taormina, Sicily
- 16 River Boat Cruise
- 17 Croatia travel ideas
- 18 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 19 house exchange
- 20 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 21 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 22 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 23 Munich, Germany
- 24 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 25 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?