To settle a debate we are having at work does anyone know how the town Milton Keynes got its name - was it something to do with economists Milton Friedman and John Maynard Keynes?
Hope you can help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 2 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 3 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 4 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 5 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 6 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 7 Scenic Driving Routes
- 8 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 9 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 10 Vienna to Bratislava
- 11 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 12 1 way ticket
- 13 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 14 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 15 Visiting Spain in January
- 16 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 17 What type of visa is right for me?
- 18 Paris---baguette question???
- 19 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 20 French immersion courses in France
- 21 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 22 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 23 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 24 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 25 Car Rentals