To settle a debate we are having at work does anyone know how the town Milton Keynes got its name - was it something to do with economists Milton Friedman and John Maynard Keynes?
Hope you can help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 2 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 3 The DCC scam is spreading
- 4 Croatia Itenerary
- 5 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 6 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 7 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 8 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 9 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 10 Lisbon and Seville Questions
- 11 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 12 14 days in Greece
- 13 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 14 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 15 Scotland
- 16 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 17 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 18 tipping
- 19 Domme or Monpazier?
- 20 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 21 How to travel from Heathrow Airport to Bath,England
- 22 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 23 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 24 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 25 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway