To settle a debate we are having at work does anyone know how the town Milton Keynes got its name - was it something to do with economists Milton Friedman and John Maynard Keynes?
Hope you can help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 2 Southern Italy
- 3 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 4 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 6 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 7 European Travel in March
- 8 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 9 Europe itinerary
- 10 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 11 Iceland in 4 days?
- 12 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 13 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 14 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 15 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 16 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 17 Madrid city centre?
- 18 Barcelona extension
- 19 Ireland driving itinerary
- 20 Slovania & Croatia
- 21 Barcelona Car rental return
- 22 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 23 Manchester on derby weekend
- 24 BIKE AND BARGE
- 25 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux