To settle a debate we are having at work does anyone know how the town Milton Keynes got its name - was it something to do with economists Milton Friedman and John Maynard Keynes?
Hope you can help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visit to Engand
- 2 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 3 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 4 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 5 Cornwall UK
- 6 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 7 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 9 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 10 Short Trip to Paris
- 11 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 12 Help with basic itinerary
- 13 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 14 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 15 Cinqueterre
- 16 Final Four
- 17 Parking in Girona
- 18 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 19 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 20 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 21 SNCF - low price for summer
- 22 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 23 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 24 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 25 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.