To settle a debate we are having at work does anyone know how the town Milton Keynes got its name - was it something to do with economists Milton Friedman and John Maynard Keynes?
Hope you can help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 2 Lipari Aeolian Islands
- 3 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 4 The Scruffman in Europe
- 5 Italy in June/July
- 6 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 7 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 8 Montenegro in Sept/Oct
- 9 England/Scotland in January?
- 10 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 11 honeymoon eats and drinks
- 12 Alone in Paris
- 13 Change of plans - what to do between Granada and Malaga.
- 14 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 15 Ronda or Malaga as a base for Malaga Province?
- 16 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 17 Tickets to Saints Chapelle Concerts
- 18 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 19 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 20 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 21 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 22 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 23 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 24 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 25 lodging in/near madrid