To settle a debate we are having at work does anyone know how the town Milton Keynes got its name - was it something to do with economists Milton Friedman and John Maynard Keynes?
Hope you can help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 2 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 3 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 4 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 5 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 6 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 7 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 8 Stroller in Europe
- 9 Car rental leaving Rome
- 10 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 11 Why Not Helsinki?
- 12 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 13 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 14 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 15 Transportation from Malpensa to Stresa
- 16 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 17 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 18 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 19 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 20 Paris Under Seige...
- 21 8 days in Vienna in December
- 22 Question About My US Passport for Visit to France
- 23 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 24 Rotterdam in 1923
- 25 What one thing in Paris?