Years ago I wore Annick Goutal perfumes, and cherished every drop that reminded me of my first trips Paris. (Even tho I could also eventually find it in the US.)
Over the last 10 years I've developed a painful sensitivity to the distillates and denatured alcohol in perfumes... so I can't wear them.
But I CAN wear essential oils in a jojoba oil base. I dab or roll them on.
Does anyone know a perfumerie in Paris that mixes their own fragrances or essential oils that has jojoba oil as an option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Whathello Paris
- 4 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 5 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 6 Uber vs. TfL
- 7 Athens Help
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 Transport for local Venice travel
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 Crete Holiday
- 12 Christmas in Italy
- 13 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 14 "Too Much Cows"
- 15 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 16 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 17 Thinking about the Fjords
- 18 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 19 Rome to Venice
- 20 Alitala
- 21 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 22 Bordeaux to Nice
- 23 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 24 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 25 One free day in Barcelona