Years ago I wore Annick Goutal perfumes, and cherished every drop that reminded me of my first trips Paris. (Even tho I could also eventually find it in the US.)
Over the last 10 years I've developed a painful sensitivity to the distillates and denatured alcohol in perfumes... so I can't wear them.
But I CAN wear essential oils in a jojoba oil base. I dab or roll them on.
Does anyone know a perfumerie in Paris that mixes their own fragrances or essential oils that has jojoba oil as an option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 2 라이브카지노⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 온라인카지노⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 10 Where to enjoy Paris
- 11 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 16 Meteora for older folk
- 17 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 18 Versailles
- 19 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 20 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 21 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 22 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 23 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 24 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 25 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016